6

I knocked on Lexx's house door, and I heard Durk tell me to come in

I knocked on Lexx's house door, and I heard Durk tell me to come in. I walked in and seen Durk, Lexx, and Blay.

"Wasgood," I spoke, and Blay and Durk spoke back.

Lexx just sat there with a mug on her face. I looked at Blay and he just shrugged his shoulders. I really felt like she was being this way towards me on purpose.

We had been hanging out together for the past two weeks, but it hasn't been the same as the day we got high together. It seemed like after her talk with her brother she was distancing herself, but she was still talking to me even then.

"Lexx," I called and she looked up, "Wassup with you."

"I'm arguing with my boyfriend," she stated. She kept it simple but I could tell it was more behind it than that.

"I'm about to head out," Durk said, and we all looked up at him.

"Where you been going all this time lately," Blay asked.

Durk looked at him with a smile, "I got a girl now."

"She good for you," Alexus questioned.

"I think she is. I just haven't put her out there because we avoiding the public eye right now," he responded.

"When can we meet her" Blay asked.

"Von already met her at the studio, but we can all go out to eat with her or something," he answered. His phone dinged and he looked at it.

"Blay you need a ride home, cause she waiting on me," he asked Blay.

Blay stood up and so did Lexx. They did a group hug and said their 'I love you's'. I stood and they dapped me up. Lexx walked to the door and seen them out.

She walked back in and sat on the couch, without saying anything.

"You okay," I asked her, she just blinked at me.

"What y'all arguing about," I asked.

She just looked at me, her eyes started to turn glassy.

I sat on the couch, picked her up, and put her on my lap.

"He's been cheating. He has a baby on the way," she sniffed. I was trying to comfort her by rubbing her back and her shoulders. She tucked her head into my neck.

"I thought I was doing everything right. Then he started going missing and blaming on work. When I got into his car I smelled something, now that I think about it, I'm thinking it was sex. He didn't even tell me some girl posted it on Instagram," she vented.

She sat crying quietly in my shoulder for a minute before I stood up still holding her. She wrapped her legs around me, and I carried her into the bathroom and sat her on the counter.

"Towels," I asked, and she pointed towards the closet behind me. I took out a face towel and wet it in hot water.

I placed my hand on the side of her face, "He had you and he lost you. He probably couldn't even handle you. You're greater than him and you can find better than him. After this you get to show him what her missed out on and then deny him if he tries to come back," I looked her in her eyes and told her.

I stood there for a minute before she leaned in and kissed me.

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

are they moving too fast?

y'all peep anything 👀?

vote for me...

finished: November 26, 2022 \ 7:12 pm

582 words.