Chapter 14

Everyone was sat at the tables. Harry and I were at the same table as my dad, his wife and some close friends of the both of them whose name I still haven't figured out.

The dinner was soon served, roast beef with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

"Are you gonna have a glass of wine with us?" Harry who sat next to me asked, turning his body towards me with the bottle of wine in his hands.

I bit my lip softly. "Just a bit, yeah? I don't drink alcohol." I admitted, embarrassed.

He nodded, understanding that I don't drink and poured me a bit of wine in my glass.

The dinner was delicious, it was food porn and the dessert was even better, banana split.

Heaven is that you?

+

I smiled brightly as my father and his new wife were dancing, a band playing in the background. I felt Harry grabbing my hand and I looked at him. He was looking at the couple dancing, just like everyone else did, and he was wearing a smile.

I smiled to myself and lay my head on his shoulder. Today was way better than I expected it would be. It was silly from me to be so mad at my dad when all he did was putting his happiness first.

The song soon stopped and other people lifted themselves up, making their way to the dance floor.

The band started playing another song and they all started dancing, all you could see where several couples dancing together, even my grandma and grandpa were dancing together.

Harry's hand left mine and he stood up, turning towards me with a cheeky grin.

He stretched out his hand for me. "May I ask for this dance?"

I giggled and took his hand whilst standing up.

He didn't let go of my hand as we walked towards the dance floor. He stopped and turned towards me once again, wrapping both his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"You're lucky, I usually don't dance." He smirked and pulled me closer to him, our chests touching.

My cheeks turned a red colour and I rested my head in the crook of Harry's neck, the heels made me a few inches taller which made it possible for me to do so.

We swung along to the slow music in the background and my cheeks were already hurting from smiling so much.

+

We got home around 2am and Harry insisted on walking me to my door.

"Thanks for coming with me today, well yesterday, I really appreciate that." I told him as we reached my door.

"You can always count on me. Whatever it is, you can always come to me. I live literally 10 steps away from you." He smiled.

"Thank you." I repeated myself. "I guess we'll see each other at School on Monday then?"I turned the key into the lock.

"Yeah, see you on Monday." He had his hands buried in the pockets of his suite and walked down the stairs of the porch.

I turned my key, unlocking the door. I nearly jumped as I heard Harry clearing his voice behind me. I thought he left?

I turned around and looked at him, our faces only inches apart.

"Shouldn't you go home?" I asked him quietly, biting on my lower lip.

"I forgot something." He muttered and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"

I was shocked as his lips pressed softly against mine but I had my eyes closed in a matter of seconds, kissing him back. His hand found the way to my hips, pulling me closer to him. I rested my hand on his chest and ran my hands up and down slowly.

I opened my mouth slightly as I felt his tongue on my bottom lip. His tongue explored my mouth and I felt the feeling in my stomach becoming harder and more noticeable for me every second.

After a few more seconds he pulled away, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"See you on Monday." He whispered and turned around before walking over to his house.

I stood there, heart beating fast and knees being weak.

I can't believe he kissed me. I moved my fingers towards my lips, which were still tingling, and traced my fingers along them.

I stepped into my house and closed the door behind me before leaning my back against it, sighing happily and smiling widely. I felt like in a movie.

I locked the door again and walked upstairs in my room. I took off my dress and got dressed in my pyjamas before removing my makeup and brushing my teeth.

I couldn't keep my mind off Harry as I lay in bed, thinking about everything that happened in the past 24 hours.

I apologize for the short Chapter ://

vote, comment, share .xx