XXVI

„You haven't gotten your paycheck yet. And now move the people behind us are waiting."

Shocked, you let Gojo gently shove you away from the cash register.

He really had just paid for you. He really just did that. With big eyes and burning cheeks, you stared at him.

„What?" he asked with a chuckle. „Are you so surprised about that?" He threw an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer. „Be honest, you just totally fell in love me."
he bragged with a big smirk on his face and he wiggled with his eyebrows behind his glasses.

Annoyed at his cockiness, you rolled with your eyes and pressed your lips into a thin line.

„Com' on! Say it." he whispered into your ear causing you to get goosebumps all over your body. „Oh my god Satoru, you are so cool! Please go out with me." His hot breath tingled you and his teasing didn't help trying to suppress the smile that was forming on your lips.

You inhaled. „I'm gonna be honest. That was very cool and nice. I appreciate that. Thank you." you mumbled and turned your head to look at him. There were just a few centimeters between his and your face. Provocative, you raised one eyebrow and switched your eyes to the most seductive look possible.

Since you were so close to him, you could see his eyes behind his glasses. They were switching from your eyes down to your lips and back.

Oh, he wants me so bad, you thought and the smirk on your face grew wider.

„Geez, get a room or at least out of the way!" a voice suddenly broke through your moment and you got pushed even closer to Gojo by some man. This caused you to headbutt each other and a small grunt left both of your lips. The person shook his head and mumbled some grumbling words to himself as he walked away.

Both of you chuckled and you rubbed your temple since you crashed into Gojos chin there. „How about I treat you to something? As a thank you." you now mentioned and pointed towards the bakery at the end of the hallway. „Haven't you said, you want some chocolate cake?"

The corners of Gojos mouth went up and he scrunched his nose. „You know how to get me." he said and grabbed the shopping cart.

Together you quickly went outside and put all your groceries in Gojos car. It didn't take long, so after a few minutes you went back inside and made your way into the little cafe.

As you walked into it, your heart fluttered a bit in excitement and happiness. You've always had a thing for pretty interior. The vibes of the cafe were industrial in black and white, covered in many plants. It was a nice contrast and it caused you to feel expensive and like some high class business woman. By just standing in front of the cafe, you would have never guessed that it was a part of a supermarket.

Gojo and you went inside to look at the display of many cakes, muffins and other pastries. Hungry, your eyes scanned over your options and every single thing looked delicious. For about two minutes both of you stood there staring at the food, commenting how tasty it looks and that you can't decide on what to pick.

Finally, you came to a decision. „Okay, I want that one!" You pointed at a piece of strawberry cheesecake and grabbed your purse with the other hand. „And some raspberry lemonade."

„Buy me that rich chocolate cake and just some black coffee." he kind of commanded and made you raise your eyebrow.

Satisfied, you nodded and told him to pick a seat for both of you. Quickly, you ordered and the went back to Gojo. He sat on a table right in front of the big windows and leaned back while staring at his phone.

Is it weird to think that the way he sits, is attractive?

Confused at your own thoughts, you quickly shook your head and choose the seat on the other side of the table. As you sat down Gojo immediately put his phone down and leaned forward.

„Have you been to this cafe?" you asked while touching the plants inside the decoration since you wanted to know if they were fake or not.

„Actually no." he answered and copied your habit. „I usually prefer cafes in Tokyo since cafes in the city are usually way more interesting but this one doesn't look too bad. It's quite cozy."

„Yeah, I like the style. Do you visit cafes often?"

„Well, I wouldn't say often but I enjoy going there. It's sometimes nice to just sit and observe. And I've got quite a sweet tooth so it's a win win for me."

You chuckled and continued playing with the decoration. „Yeah, I've noticed. I sadly can't or let's say, couldn't afford going into cafes even tho I would have wanted to. In Tokyo there's supposed to be a raccoon cafe! I would love to go there one day." you answered and smiled afterwards.

„A raccoon cafe?" he chuckled and shook his head.

„Yeah, look it's so cute!" You opened your phone and showed him a few screenshots you took of their website. „And you can pat them, and play with them. Oh god, I love raccoons."

Your rant about how cute raccoons are continued for another two minutes and you showed Gojo almost your entire gallery. The whole time he gifted you his entire attention and listend with a smile on his face.

„Hello, here's your order! Have a nice meal and let me know if you need anything." the waitress interrupted you and smiled nicely. She was a young girl, probably around the students age and she was more than adorable. „I'm sorry but you two make such a cute couple." she commented and then covered her eyes. „I hope I will be as lucky as you two. Have a nice meal." With that she left and let both of you with a red face behind.

Yes, not only you were blushing. This time it even caught Gojo off guard and he covered the little smile on his face.

Uncomfortable, you tried to avoid Gojos eyes -even if they are covered- and slowly pulled your cake and drink towards you.

„They look good." you commented and handed him a fork.

He nodded with a „hmh" in response and took a sip of his coffee. This was uncomfortable now, more than uncomfortable. You put on a forced smile and poke into the cake.

The moment you shoved the piece into your mouth, you closed your eyes and let the flavor melt all over your tongue. It was delicious. A satisfied „mhhhh" left your lips and you nodded in approval. This was the moment until a little 'click' disrupted it.

Your eyes switched up from your cake to Gojo who was sitting behind his phone and giggled. A second later your phone vibrated and he had sent that photo into your groupchat.

The photo was almost humiliating. He took it right in the moment in which you shoved the next piece into your mouth, eyes half closed and your hair tucked behind your ears.

Yuji:
>Can you get me a piece too?

Nobara:
>Naw, look they are on a date!!!

Yuji:
>Are you guys?

Maki:
>It looks like it

Quickly the groupchat got filled with messages that turned into a discussion if you guys are on a date or not. It was amusing.

Your eyes switched from your phone to Gojo who was trying to eat his cake in peace. But revenge is sweet. With in a second, you took a photo of him that looked just as ridiculous as yours. You sent it in the chat and commented 'can't take him anywhere' since he managed to smear chocolate all over himself.

„Hey!" he just complained and cleaned himself up. „Wanna try?"

He took a piece with his fork and held it under your nose. The chocolaty scent went up your nose and you felt how the water started to run in your mouth. Slowly, you opened your mouth and let him shove the cake into your mouth. It was also really good. You offered him a piece of yours too and he took one with a smile.

Together you ate your food in silence and just observed the people around you. After a while you noticed that your eyes were glued to a couple, also around the students age who where giggling and enjoying each other.

A soft smile formed on your lips and you watched them for a while. Gojo noticed that and followed your gaze, starting to watch them too.

„Cute" you commented.

„Yeah, young love can be really precious." he answered and leaned on his hand. „Have you ever been in love?"