→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"CHECK THIS OUT." EDDIE PLACED A NEWSPAPER BETWEEN THE GROUP, SEBASTIAN GLANCING ALL OVER THE PAGE. "The War Zone. I've been there once." Eddie told everyone, Sebastian's eyebrows furrowing as he was sandwiched between Steve and Eddie. "It's huge." The latter spoke further, glancing at Sebastian. "They got everything you need for, uh... well, killing things, basically." Robin leant forward, hand on her hips. "Do you think fake Rambo has enough guns? Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" Robin looked to Steve and Nancy, Seb gulping. "I'll make up for it if they don't have enough guns." He uttered, Nancy looking to him. She felt awful for proposing the idea of Sebastian being used as a weapon. In her defense, more people were going to die. Max was going to use herself as bait to a monster that wants to kill her. "I know you don't want to use me. But I'm not doing it for anyone else but me." He looked to Dustin as he spoke, the boy needing the most assurance.

"I'll protect you guys from danger whilst I do it." Seb nodded, Dustin gradually doing the same. Eddie cleared his throat awkwardly, directing Steve's attention. "Lucky for us," The Munson boy looked to Robin. "This place is legal. It's just outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." Eddie stated, Erica looking to him. "If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." She let out, Nancy humming. "Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons." She glanced to Seb, the boy nodding. "Me too." Lucas spoke, earning a look from his sister. "But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin spoke, Eddie shrugging. "Who said anything about bikes?" He shot back, Steve huffing. "You got some secret car we don't know about?" He asked, Eddie raising himself to meet eyes with the Harrington over Seb. "It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine, but uh... it'll do." Seb watched Eddie speak, as did everyone else.

"Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandana or something like that?" Eddie turned to Max, pointing to Seb. "Preferably two?" The group watched Max glance at the floor, a knowing look on her face.

SEBASTIAN'S BREATH WARMED THE FRONT OF HIS OWN JOKER MASK, THE BOY BEING THE FIRST ONE TO LOOK PAST THE BACK OF EDDIE'S TRAILER. Dustin kept the joker mask with him at all times since the year beforehand, having it in his backpack. The Munson boy looked over Seb, wearing a distinctive mask of the Michael Myers. Max's Michael Myers mask two Halloweens ago. Glancing around, Seb nodded as Eddie hummed, waving for everyone else to follow. Steve huffed, believing it to be unbelievable that he's following Michael Myers and the Joker. The group ran lightly, Eddie holding a small bag filled with tools as Seb jogged behind him. The boy was utterly exhausted by the events of the past week or so. But he had to stay awake. For them. For himself. The group past a couple sitting by their trailer, Eddie leading the group to the opposite side of it. Scaling the vehicle, the group watched him slide open a small window and easily climb through, faceplanting the couch below.