Challenge

The idea was so enticing but not for the reasons many would assume, Levi was indeed painting a picture in his mind of his partner being physically on top and spitting into someone's mouth. The mere idea of someone that had shown herself so submissive and obedient for him to be now in a position of power, owning it with obscenity. It was just... It was doing things to him.

" Make sure to stay away from her, you fucking creep. " Levi cut off his close friend with a threat and a very familiar glare towards her, moving away from his spot against the wall in order to look for his partner to bring her inside.

At first, she was taken aback by the sudden grip on her wrist and the fact that Levi seemed upset but exactly because of that she didn't protest her night of drinking being interrupted by him. Perhaps there was something in his mind and she was eager to help him, therefore no questions were asked until they had both reached his bedroom. Note aside, it had been slightly embarrassing to make eye contact with a few cadets along the way who stared at them with an inquisitive expression.

Now in the comfort and intimacy of his bedroom, he finally turned around to face her whilst both of his hands naturally rested on her hips.

" Oi... " Well, he really didn't think about how to tell her in a sentence that wouldn't make him feel... Embarrassed. " I want to see you being dominant. " Perhaps that choice of words would be easier than to suggest her to dominate him.

" Really ? Why ? " In spite of feeling tipsy from the alcohol intake, she was still fully conscious and curious as always.

" Because I want to see you trying. " That might have added a hint of a challenge towards her which seemed to work because she was now grinning from ear to ear in an inebriated yet also amused way.

" You think I wouldn't be able to do it ? " She was easily falling in the trap.

" I doubt you'd be able to do it... But I want to see you try. " And he was feeding fuel into that flame without hesitation.

She was quick to aim for the first move, a bit cliche but what came to mind first was to launch her hand forth to hold onto his neck in a choking manner that he would typically do to her. Yet, Corporal Levi wouldn't make this an easy task for her and with a hand gripping onto her wrist, he prevented her from leaning too much into the grasp.

Blame alcohol for her high levels of confidence but whatever it was, she didn't think about it twice before dropping her spare hand against his cheek in a loud smack with her open palm, not allowing him to react before gripping on his jaw to whisper into the shell of his ear. " If you want me to dominate you, you have to be good, why are you giving me such an attitude, huh ? Let me have some fun... I promise you'll like it. " Why was her tone dripping with mischief and confidence ? He was absurdly taken aback by the switch in her attitude and how fast she was to react in spite of the level of alcohol in her bloodstream. He was still processing the stinging feeling on his cheek and the warmth of her breath against his ear when he felt himself being pushed down onto the bed until he was sitting down and her weight was on his thighs, straddling him.

What on earth possessed her to act in such a way ? Perhaps she was more drawn to his idea than what he expected. Tracing the shell of his ear with the tip of her tongue whilst her hands worked on undoing the first four buttons on her uniform to display her underwear holding tight onto her breasts like a second skin.

Levi didn't have time to enjoy the view of her semi-exposed chest when she was brushing fingerpads on his scalp, curling her hand into a fist against the roots of his hair into a firm grip to have his head craning back to expose his neck for her eager tongue to trace ever so slowly. He was so absorbed into witnessing this new side of her that he didn't even think about reacting, even less stopping her.

Her hand was so skillful whilst undoing the front of his pants that for a second he thought that she might not be as tipsy as she seemed, yet before he could get distracted on that thought, he got taken aback by his own moan, one that erupted from the depths of his throat when feeling her hand pumping tight around his already erected arousal without being shy about it whatsoever. Unable to see her expression, he was somewhat stuck with his head back by the grip on his silky hair until her head came to the same level as his and for a fleeting second he remember the scene previously painted in his mind, yet he didn't know how to bring it up at that moment but he opted for parting his lips wide open for her as she towered over him, hoping she would kind of get the hint of what he wanted.

The sight of her head slightly tilting to the side with a bit of curiosity as to why he was opening his mouth and the realization that hit her, making her lips curl up into a devilish grin was... Beautiful to witness. She gathered some saliva right before spitting it right into his mouth and he was just... Fully hypnotized by the scene he was co-starring and how her expression seemed quite different than usual, there was such eagerness in her actions that he couldn't help just how much it aroused him.

" Let me fuck you. " He wouldn't usually be so polite with his words but then again, he wouldn't usually be in this position either.

" No, I'm going to make you cum on yourself and you're gonna thank me for it. " Her response made his lips curve up into an accomplice smirk before his tongue rolled out, nonverbally inviting her for a kiss from his position, silently accepting her demand. Said invitation was taken in a heartbeat and she was eager to devour his mouth whilst increasing the pace of her hand working around him, using her thumb to nudge and rub into the sensitive slit at the tip, seeing just how much it caused him to groan into her mouth and for the first time she felt like she was the one drinking every noise out of him directly from his lips.

Levi did nothing but to grip hard onto her thighs, fingers digging into the clothed flesh when he tensed up by the overstimulation, heavily exhaling through his nose while his mind fought to focus on one thing when there was the silky feeling of her tongue curling against his, the firm grip on his hair and the building up heat pooling down his groin as she pumped around him in rhythmic strokes.

Feeling how tense he had grown under her, she swiftly reached for his ear with her mouth to utter encouraging words in the form of sweet cooing: " Are you gonna cum for me ? Are you gonna let it all out on my hand ? Are you gonna show me how good you sound when you cum ? Be good for me... Let me see you cumming. " Her tone wasn't aggressive, she was actually sounding quite sweet and eager, a type of dominance he wasn't familiar with at all. She was so... Enticing and endearing at the same time and without even noticing, his brows were already bunched up into a tight frown, failing at containing his groans when she stared right into his eyes, ready to witness his release. Her beautiful expression was smiling with endearment, shifting her gaze from his eyes to his crotch and back up to encourage him, yet he had no idea when it happened but it all built up too fast and in a split of second he was having a fit of moans and grunts while making a mess out of her hand and his own uniform as he released all over them.

" Fuck. " He was both breathless and speechless, staring at her in silence and awe for what seemed like an eternity whilst trying to calm his breathing.

On the other side, she couldn't be any more satisfied with herself at that point and her smile showed it.

וווווו×

Author's note: what are your thoughts on his chapter, guys ??? Did u like it ?