Part : 2

Vivek : one day I'll throw your phone away from you for sure..

(Prince heard that voice and got up from the bed immediately ).

Vivek : No no... Just sit..(he said in sarcasm ) Did you forget why are you here?

(Prince nods his head in yes..)

Still you were busy on the phone.. I mean you really don't care right and no fear also.

Prince : Sorry bhai

Vivek : First of all unistall that all the games..

Prince : What!!.. But why bhai...

Vivek : Do you think you've rights to ask me Question this time? I say just unistall it or give me your phone.. Choice is yours..(he shouted at prince)

(Prince start to delete that games...)

Done?

Prince : yes bhai done.

Vivek : (he suddenly saw prince had little tears in his eyes..) are you crying over that games?

Prince : hunn? No no... It's burning.. (He touched his back and said)

Vivek : You know what you did right? Prince i was controling my anger since long time.. I noticed two-three times that you were cursing, first time i ignored..you were cursed while playing games too.. This kind of games making you pressurized.. It can affect your mind you'll not play it again.. Is that clear?

Prince : yes bhai.

Vivek : I'm sorry that smack was hard... But you cursed at uncle prince. Which i can't ignore and i can't tolerate that kind of misbehave.

You forgot the manners hunn? Don't you know which kind of language should be use in front of elders..?

Prince : I.. I got fustrate when i saw that food bhai.

Vivek : It's not a valid reason.. We can't use bad words whenever we are angry or frustrated.

When i first heard that i was like maybe you accidentally used that.. Like by mistake..... But now i realise i ignored it that time.. It was my biggest mistake.

Prince you know our words, our way of talking is representing our nature and our personality...good, affective and polite words are most important in any communication.. That time you were yelling at your friend maybe.. And you cursed at your friend.. Is it good?

Prince : N.. N... no bhai but bhai he was making excuses to not come at college cause we had project work together.

Vivek : so..? Was that a proper way to talk?

In my office i had so many junior staff... Some intern students who makes so many mistakes in a day.. But i know they are learning.. It doesn't mean that i should start to curse on them. Right?

Prince never use any abusive or insulting words for any people.. They have self respect too... If you'll not give respect to them you'll not get the respect from them too.

People will always judge you because of your words.. Your way of talking and tone. And the words you used in front of uncle.. It was so disrespectful prince, you crossed you line that time.

Prince : I'm sorry bhai, please forgive me I'll not use bad words.

Vivek : Prince what is the meaning of educated people? Ok if there are two person who dressed same, same hairstyle same suit... Tie.. Everything same and if i ask you to choose that person who is not educated? How will you choose?

(Prince was confused.. He start to think and after some second he said)

Prince : Bhai on their behaviour.
From their method of speaking and tone..easily recognise that from their behaviour and way of talking.