Promo

Well Xavier is done and I already started another werewolf one called 'The Silver Wolf' and I was hoping you would check it out. Because you know you got to hit that promo.

Here's the description:

Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. Instantly she became an outsider, a slave, a stranger in her own pack. She gave up on having a mate and being loved from anyone other than her brother. That all changed when an Alpha from a neighborhood pack visited her pack and uttered the word she thought she's never hear "Mate".

--

He locked the door behind us, pressing me against its hard surface.

"Mine" He growled pressing his face against my neck, breathing in my scent.

"Stop that" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. I tried to push him away from me but he didn't budge. "Just reject me already".

"I won't reject you" His voice was low and dangerous. Was he worse than I thought? He will actually make me think he wanted me and then break my heart into a tiny million pieces.

"Well then I will. I, Lily Crawford reject you Logan Wa-" Before I could finish he slammed me harder against the wall and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Don't you fucking dare" He yelled punching the door beside my face. I flinched back but that didn't stop him. "I am your mate and whether you like or not you are now mine. And mine means, no one touches you, no one talks to you and no one fucking looks at you" He yelled again. Moon goddess, please help me.

Hope you liked it and if you did go and check it out.

Good bye. :)