The lucky new roommate

"Please don't! Darling don't do it!"

"Doe. I need to so. Let. Go."

Doe was currently trying to stop me from taking a shower by clinging to my leg begging me not to.

"Doe she needs to take a shower it's a part of good hygiene."

Hawks explained

"And also so she doesn't embarrass herself in public by smelling awful."

Dabi commented

I was able to pull myself free but fell into the bathroom. I quickly got up and closed the door locking it.

While I was showering I could hear knocking and scratching on the door.

'Looks like I'm going to have to get a new door.'

***********************************************

After I got ready for bed I let doe in. He then wrapped me in a big hug!

Then he started whining asking about why I took a shower, and saying how my natural scent is gone replaced with a fake scent from the shampoo and conditioner.

"If you hate it so much. There's a room perfectly available for you to sleep in."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Okay then quit whining and get into to bed."

He crawled into the bed and wrapped his limbs all around me. I was especially tired since I take showers so hot that it makes fire seem cold.

"*yawn* goodnight doe"

"Goodnight darling!"

***********************************************

A new day had started. Me and mitsuri made breakfast for everyone. It was a nice meal.

After we finished I asked rengoku and hawks to wash the dishes.

I asked dabi if he could clean off the table. Which he didn't.

So then I had to ask doe but he didn't know how to clean off the table, I didn't even bother asking L cause he was already upstairs heading to his room.

So I ended up doing it with doe watching cause he just likes to watch me and so he also know how to do it.

Then I went into the living room sitting on the couch. Mitsuri then came in with the brush I bought her with hair ties and a pleading look on her face. I already knew what she wanted

"Want me to braid your hair again?"

"Yes please."

***********************************************

"Thanks for doing my braids again!"

She said sitting in front of me

"It's my pleasure"

I really did mean that when I said it. I loved during her braids. Her hair is so long and beautiful. Not to mention it's unbelievably soft.

 Not to mention it's unbelievably soft