20

Nala was in front of her house waiting for Taehyung to pick her up to school, as always, but he's late today. He never comes late. As a matter of fact, he even comes earlier, like an obsessed boyfriend he is. She tried to call him but the line was busy.

Twenty minutes passed, so she decided that she'll walk to school, because he probably missed his alarms. But maybe Dae knows where is he, I mean, they were getting along the other day, perhaps they stayed in contact.

The line is busy.

Where are these two? Maybe they're just messing up with her and they're both behind the corner she's supposed to pass next to. Or maybe they went out last night and just maybeee...got drunk? So now they can't come because of the headache or something? But each of them would've tell her.

For now, let's just hope they'll come safe and sound.

Now, if you're asking yourself why she doesn't run to Dae's door like she usually does...well, long story short, she had a convo with herself.

Okay no long story short.

After the entire bunch of events happening in her life for past few months, she changed a lot. Now, maybe you didn't come to notice that by seeing her actions, but she became more insecure. And very paranoic. And very dramatic sometimes.

All those "habits" worry her, because she knows what kind of a person she tends to be, but simply cannot become.

Now, why do I call them habits? Because it's up to each of us to decide what situation will be let through in us. Now, if you're stressed today because of something, and you're stressed because of that thing for a whole next week, of course it will become a habit to stress about other things similar to that.

Let's now connect the dots. She's not going to Daeshim's because if nothing bad happened, she'll turn out as a paranoic ass she is.

But if something bad happened, and she starts to worry out loud, she'll be a drama queen.

So basically, whatever is in the case, she won't like it with herself.

She's in front of her school now. With her head down, she enters the building worrying about two most important guys in her life.

Maybe Taehyung is already in class. And if he is...Let's just hope a good explanation is with him in the class as well.

Nope. Not in class. And goddamn line is still busy.

As the first lesson is over, she got out in the hallway to notice Jae entering the school.

"Jae?! What are you doing here?", Nala shouted and ran immediately to hug her.

"Where's Daeshim? And have you heard of Taehyung? I called them both but no-", she was cut of by Jae's hand movement gesturing her to shut herself up.

"Nala, I need you to stay calm okay?"

Nala nodded.

"They're both in hospital, and don't worry, they're okay now"

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?! AND WHY YOU SIMPLY HAVEN'T CALLED ME?!"

"Please, come with me and my brother will take us to the hospital. Just get your things and I'll explain you everything in the car."

Nala took a deep breath and ran off to the classroom to get her backpack. When she came back, Jae took her hand and she took her to the car. In front of it was very likeable guy, which Nala came to find out was named Yoongi. He helped her to get in the car and she gave Jae a look telling her to explain what happened.

"It's a long story Nala, and I'm not the one supposed to tell you everything, Taehyung is. And Daeshim as well. For now, what I am allowed to tell you is that they both had a car accident. It happened this morning. That's all I can tell you for now about that matter. You asked me earlier why haven't I call you. I don't have your number, and both their phones were crushed, so I firstly went to your house, and when your mother told me you're in school, Yoongi got me right there."

Nala was slightly shocked. Jae said that they're both fine so it was a relief for her, but still...Why can't she tell her everything? What is that they're hiding?

"But Jae, how did you found out?"

"I can't tell you that as well Nala. You'll find out everything soon enough. Please ask me no more."

The tone she was speaking in was now arrogant, but Nala didn't took that to herself because Jae was probably down as she was.

"Okay...I'm sorry."

They were now at the hospital, and while Yoongi was searching for place to park his car, the girls came in.

Jae took Nala up the stairs to show her the room guys were sleeping at. When Nala saw Taehyung with wounds all over his body she almost froze. She tried to enter the room but it was locked. Jae was holding her back but Nala was very hard to restrain at the moment. And then she noticed Daeshim, in the other part of the room. He had a bandage around the head and was using inhalator. That's all she could do from the other side of the wall.

She collapsed on the floor because of the thing she saw through the door glass. Although Jae was telling her that they're okay and that they're not in life danger, she still couldn't believe what happened.

She almost lost them both.