Dark Headcannons pt 2

Note: I was supposed to finish Texas's backstory but I've been lazy and motivation hasn't been good so hopefully coming soon but here is some Headcannons

TW: Violence, rape, sex, etc,

Louisiana has liver cancer from how much alcohol he drinks

California gets burn blisters all over his body when he has wildfires

California used to have an eating disorder

Nevada sometimes spends days or weeks on the street because of his gambling addiction. He doesn't consistently have a place to stay every night and the other states won't take him in because they think he's a hoe or a junkie.

Texas was contemplating suicide before joining the US because he was in debt and din't have much to live for.

Iowa and the other corn states comfort each other and cry together when their corn farms don't do well due to natural disasters, bugs, weather, etc.

Austin reminds Texas of all that he hates about California and how he isn't as strong as California so Texas takes out all his aggression on Austin

The only times when Alaska cried was when his dogs died.

Gov repeatidly raped and beat Georgia during the Civil War to achieve victory

Maryland never feels like he belongs anywhere because he's not part of the northeast but he's not part of south

Florida has been experimented on and even forced into an insane asylum.

Gov is a single dad trying to take care of his 50 states and territories but no matter how hard he tries the states are never satisfied with him.

Nobody has ever told Gov that they love him

Virginia sometimes has nightmares about how he let the south down during the Civil War and how he is responsible for his siblings' suffering.

Nevada has craters in his skin from all the nuclear tests and sometimes they glow green at night.

Wisconsin is missing part of his right hand after Gov cut it off and gave it to Michigan to prevent him from going to war with Ohio. Michigan keeps this part of Wisconsin's hand in a glass jar filled with beer and keeps it on display to show his dominance over Ohio.

One time when NY got really drunk he fucked a rat because it was so large that he mistakened it for a person (and he got an std from it too)