7

Lexx leaned in and kissed Von, and he immediately kissed back

Lexx leaned in and kissed Von, and he immediately kissed back. She started to pull away and sucked his bottom lip into her mouth.

He leaned down to her height and pecked her lips a couple of times as his hands gripped her waist. She felt like he was teasing her with the pecks, so she initiated another deep keep kiss.

She opened her mouth and his tongue slid in. She cradled his face in her hands scared he would pull away. He squeezed her waist hard, and she let out a low moan. He started trailing kisses from her jaw to neck.

Once he got to her neck, he started kissing around it watching her response so he could find her sweet spot.

"Von," she moaned, once he found it. He sucked and nibbled at the spot, and when he was done he placed a kiss on the mark he had just made.

He picked her up by her thighs and carried her into her bedroom.

"Strip," he told her once her dropped her on the bed.

He watched her as she took her clothes off and stripped to his boxers. He grabbed her ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed.

He nipped from her ankle to the inside of her thigh.

"Von please," she whined.

"Please what Alexus," he questioned, and she tried to nudge him closer to the throbbing spot between her legs.

"Use yo' words mama. You gotta tell me what you asking for," he told her.

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her pussy.

"Right here," she said and looked at him with hooded eyes.

"You wet as hell," he said and swiped her lips with two fingers, collecting the juice.

"Mhmm," he groaned when the taste hit his tongue. He then leaned down and licked the outside of her lips, before opening them and sucking her clit into his mouth.

She looked down at him as she moaned out, when he flicked his tongue on her clit. He inserted one finger inside of her and added a second once her felt she loosened enough.

He picked his head up and replaced his mouth with his thumb, rubbing her clit on circles.

Von looked down on Lexx as she squirmed in the sheets.

"You wanna cum," he asked, and she nodded her head biting her lip.

"Not yet," Von told her. He then sped up the movements of his thumb on her clit.

"Von please," Lexx asked and he shook his head, denying her. He curled his fingers in a 'come here' motion and her mouth gaped opened because he was brushing up against her spot every time he did it.

"Von please," she pleaded, and one lone tear slid down her face.

"Cum," he commanded. He quickly removed his fingers and replaced them with his mouth, never once stopping the movements on her clit.