Lawrence 1

Amadeus is sitting on the living room with his legs cross reading a book but his attention isn't really there.

He is wearing a dark blue parts and long sleeve shirt. His hair is fixed up properly
His neck is adorned by a big necklace. A lion that is so out of place with his dark outfit. The child's skin is too soft and white that everything looks good on him.

Amadeus looks at the time.
"Why are they still not here?"

Amadeus personal attendant walks out to check again but he went out alone.

Amadeus frowns.

"Hey Villain."

Amadeus looks at the lose strand of golden silk behind the attendant.

"Mother!"
He stood up and blinks.

Pacita grins. "Wow, who made you so handsome?" Pacita walks to Amadeus and they both doesn't know what to do after the awkward paused.

"What are you two doing?" Mito asks.

"Hehe. It's been awhile I forgot how to greet this little Duke." Pacita lowers her head and give Amadeus a kiss in his cheek.
"Amadeus, we come to visit you!" Pacita giggles.

Amadeus face reddened.
He covers his face with his arm.
"You mean you come to attend the King's birthday. It's nothing to do with me." He said softly.

"Eh? What? Did I hear you blaming me for not coming here to see you ?" Pacita is croutching on the floor with her chin on her palm. She pokes his cheek.

Amadeus sighs and didn't stop her from poking his cheek. Who would act like this?

'She is really spoiled.'
Amadeus blushes and cough.
"Mother, sit on the chair. Don't ruin your dress."

Mito sats on the chair without invitation.
"How's your studies?" He asks.

"As usual." Amadeus said.

Pacita giggles as she stands up.
"You two are more awkward.
You go and hug your dad and kiss him in the cheek or he will be jealous."

Amadeus rolls his eyes.
"Dad isn't childish."

"Is what you said. Now go." Pacita pushes Amadeus.

Amadeus looks at his domineering father and remember his plan to take his mother far from him.
Amadeus smiles suspiciously and jumps to his father's arm.

"Father~ I miss you~"

Mito shudders.
"Haaaah.."

"Father~ I miss you and mother so much. If I have not to see you and mother for a long time I feel like I'll be very scared~" Amadeus sobs then stares at his father's eyes with a very serious glare.

Mito lips twitch.
He raises his hand and Amadeus instinctly felt a beast will kill him.
Suddenly that feeling disappears as the warm hand rubs his head.
"You really growing up like your mother."

Amadeus looks at Mito's affectionate glance and he feels relieved.

"He is still not there yet." Pacita sighs sitting on the one seater chair with her expose left leg.
"Next time I'll teach you how to dance. Our family traditional dance should be passed on and as my son you should know how to perform it!" Pacita grins.

Amadeus slips down his father's lap and looks at Pacita.
"Well...I won't mind it you have another child. Preferably a daughter." Amadeus said seriously.

Pacita blushes.
"Do...do you hate to learn how to dance that much?"

"No. I just want a sister!" Amadeus chats with Pacita with a grin. He sat on the arm rest of her seat.

Mito occasionally add to their conversation.

It was a pleasant and happy family time where the three just full of smiles.

Meanwhile :

The maids and butler outside doesn't know how to say it's time to go to the palace.

"Butler..."

The butler sighs and knocks.

A/N:

Haha