34. Harry- Simon's Sister

*Assuming Harry and Jamie are 18 in this, Simon and JJ are 21, and everyone else are between 18-21*

"OI, JAMIE? CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO THE O2?" 

I groaned as I unplugged my headphones, shutting my biology book and sliding my headphones down from my ears to rest on my shoulders. I rubbed my temples, closing my eyes and trying to massage my headache away. A whole topic biology test was next week, and I needed all the revision I could get. 

"JAMIE!" Simon slammed the door open and stared at me from the doorway, knowing that he wasn't allowed to come in unless I said he could. 

"Yeah yeah, I heard you the first time." I put my head in my hands, rubbing up and down before looking up to Simon. "And I can't help- I told you, I have a big test this week. Besides, what happened to JJ taking you lot?"

"Well, JJ's car broke down and none of the other boys have a drivers license."

"What about an Uber?"

"Too expensive and take too much time."

"Well I really can't. Sorry Simon- but I really do need to revise."

"Come on, Jamie! Stop being such a prick!!"

"Shut up, Simon."

"Jamie, pleeaasee? You revised for so long and you always pass anyways... A break would be pretty good for you, right?"

My lack of a comeback as I contemplated it for a moment urged Simon to go on.

"And I'll bring you back Nandos afterwards?"

He knew I always got fast-food cravings after revising. 

"Fine. Fine. Go, get ready and be at the door in ten." I sighed as Simon cheered and said thank you a few times before rushing down the corridor. 

Pulling myself onto my feet, I looked at my reflection in the mirror that was propped up against a wall- my pyjama dressed, messy haired and eyebag-covered reflection staring back. Considering I would be in the car with Simon's lot, I thought it might've been a good idea to maybe just change into something else. And cover up those eyebags.

Picking out a pair of red, flared material bottoms and a crochet black top. Then, dotting my face with concealer and rejuvenating my eyes with some liner and mascara- I splodged a pink lipgloss and put my leather jacket on- shoving my phone in my pocket and tying my hair in a high ponytail as I walked out of my room and banged on Simon's door telling him I was in the car.

He joined a few moments later, followed by JJ entering the car and hopping into the front seat besides me- spudding me and despite his annoying persona, managing to make me smile- before connecting his phone to the speaker and blasting his rap mix- consisting of JME, Dizzee Rascal and Skepta.

The small Toyota was filled with screams of lyrics from JJ in the front, my slightly less loud rapping mixed with yells at other drivers, and Simon's laughs at JJ from the back as he filmed little snippets on his camera- likely getting footage for a vlog. 

"Where to next, then?" I asked as Vik stepped in the car with a little smile and wave. Vik was always a favourite for his intelligence and agreeable nature. 

"Can we go to Halo tower? Harry, Freezy n Lux need a pickup." Simon spoke from the back.

"I mean, sure- but you and Vik are gonna have to squish up if you want three more people in the car." I shrugged before reversing out of Vik's driveway and speeding across to get to the other boys.

Parking outside the tower not too far away, I opened my phone to check messages and notifications before completing my Duolingo- not wanting to lose my very impressive streak- though I let out a scream as my concentration was shattered by a man emerging from the dark and swinging the car door open and hopping in with a yell.