The rise of a Queen

" A beautiful and sexy woman is not the most dangerous of all.

Try messing with an independent one and you will know.

Why history always remembers the glory of those women who broke the odds."

- Suzan gill

                ....

       5 years earlier...

Few hours after Rose left the bar.

It was a chilly night and I was sleeping outside a closed shop. With my knees touching my chest. Hugging myself.

Homeless.

The feeling was nothing new. But today I don't know why it hurted more. Maybe because of how he treated me? How he  made me stand there like a fool....asking me to dance.

How did things even come to this?

How can I let my guards down and let a man get such audacity to treat me like this?

It was my fault.

I was so stupid to think he was actually a nice person.

Nice my foot! That devil.

My thoughts get interrupted by a distant scream of a women and my mind goes blank. Getting up I look around to gulp.

What was that?

It was almost 3 o clock at night.

Who was here?

What if a person is in trouble? I shouldn't-

" Nooo.. please... don't do it! Please!I beg...leave me!"

" Come here you bitc*!"

I gulp. The voices. They were not very distant. Just around the alley. Should I help?

But mom always told to never interfere in others business.

Plus what can I do?

" Please someone help pleaseeeee!"

I close my eyes and place my palms on my ears. Sliding down to sit back down in the dark.

Just mind your business Rose.

Don't get into trouble.

They will kill you and no one will even know you are dead.There is no one who will even go search for you.

I tried my best to ignore. Trust me.

I wished to be evil at that time. To be inhuman and just let it be.

But my damned conscience.

It wouldn't just shut it.

" Please....ahh...nooooooo!!!"

A soul piercing scream echoes in the silent hallway and I get up, cursing under my breath.

Don't go. Don't.

The logical side of my brain warned me but my heart. It forced me to proceed.

Reaching the alley ,I gulp taking in the scene.

5 men.

There were 5 of them and just one women.

Her clothes torn. Ripped and their hands all over her. Surrounding her they were trying to force her.

And I clench my fist.

Anything but this.

" Please...ahh please.."