→ 𝙫𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

HOPPER CHARGED AT THE DEMOGORGON, MANAGING TO CUT IT'S OUTSTRETCHED ARM OFF. Henry's form faltered at this, the teens watching silently as Vecna seemed to reach out to the boy. "Join me." He insisted, Nancy's face falling. "You see what they are." He spoke further, flames lighting up Seb's cheeks. He simply stared down at the man.

It all came to now.

Whatever he decided now decided everything. "I know you do." Robin and Steve shared a glance, Nancy gripping her shotgun. "I can see it through your eyes." Seb's own faltered, his brows furrowing. "You need me." Henry heaved out, Seb's head tilting. "You don't need them." Seb blinked, his brows flattening.

"You like Yoda, huh?"

Seb stared at the floor, the world seeming to wait on him. It has a light saber! I thought because you have red eyes and hands you'd like it. A tear ran down his cheek, Seb inhaling shakily. Sitting down for breakfast. Dustin wants to see Seb again. "Seven." The boy looked back up to Vecna's eyes, them piercing his.

He's coming! He's coming!

The boy gulped, searching through Henry's eyes. You're my brother. He's my friend. His lips squeezed shut, Nancy ready to shoot Henry. I would choose you. El's voice rang through his mind, Henry getting impatient. Robin flinched once he gripped the boy's ankle, Seb's gaze whipping down to his leg. The boy's breathing quickened, flashes of memories running through his head. Hopper dodged the arm that flung at his body, circling the Demogorgon. Messed up memories of only negative feelings erupted, overwhelming Seb as the boy tripped back, squeezing his eyes shut. El and Mike insulting him, Dustin putting up with him, Max scoffing at him, Mike arguing with him, Hopper scolding him. Steve watched as Seb yelled, the bottom of his boot slamming into Henry's face. The man let go of Seb's ankle, falling down. The flames crackled his skin, Henry glaring up at the boy. "You..." Seb panted, a venomous look in his eyes.

Henry only showed him negative memories. As if he wanted Seb to only remember those memories. As if Henry was painting him a picture of a life that wasn't his own. Dustin never put on the smile because Seb was the only one left. Hopper never scolded him out of anger. Mike didn't argue with him out of hatred. Max was not scoffing at his stupidity. Henry was doing the opposite to what Seb wanted. Seb doesn't need Henry. Seb doesn't want Henry. Henry needs Seb. Henry wants Seb. His eyes glistened red, Vecna's widening lightly as his hands lit up. Lifting himself up, Steve pulled Nancy and Robin back lightly. "Oh, shit." The latter whispered, Sebastian lifting Vecna up along with him. Two outstretched hands shone brightly, Seb keeping his eyes on Henry. Chunks of charred skin fell to the ground, Henry writhing as the burning became numb. Steadying himself, Seb thrusted his hands up, the teens flinching as Vecna followed, hitting the basement roof. The flames spread, Seb yelling as he thrusted his hands in the opposite direction, Henry falling to the ground.