CHAPTER FOURTEEN

i wake up to the sound of door knocking and lift up my head lazily, i get up and rub my eyes groggily only to see make up on my hand.

turning to the mirror i realise i didn't change last night so my hair, make up and dress were still on, along with my heels, i let out a groan as i open the door only to get swept off my feet by portman.

he sped into my room full of energy as he had me slung on his shoulder, i however just didn't protest, i was practically falling asleep on him again, dean then pulls down my dress slightly and holds it down so no one can see up my dress - very respectful - as he was yelling at the girls to wake up.

they also had everything on still, dean grabs my waist and looks at me only to see i was practically falling asleep, furrowing his eyebrows he throws me on the bed before racing out.

i get under my covers, about to fall asleep again only to hear an air horn go off loudly, i let out a small whine, grabbing my pillow and throwing it at the boy, easily getting a headshot but that didn't help at all.

he races over to me and begins jumping on my bed, my eyes were closed and i was hugging my blanket sleepily, except now i was wide awake, not from the air horn or jumping but from dean landing on my leg.

i let out a loud yell, sitting up as i shove the boy off me, he apologises in between fits of laughter before viciously shaking julie who was just moving like a rag doll.

"cmon guys! wake up! we have to get ready" dean frowns, groaning slightly as he drops julie.

"for what exactly?" i ask the boy, getting up as i walk towards the bathroom.

"our game against iceland"

"shit!" the girls yell in sync, racing to the bathroom, my eyes widen and i rush inside locking the door.

"i'm showering first!" i yell, hearing them whine and protest, i for one did not want to go against iceland.

"alright! are we ready for warmups?" bombay asks, walking into the locker room with his hair gelled back, strutting to the centre of the room in a suit.

"he's stylin'"

"mr coach!"

"nice jacket, did you get two new pairs of pants with that?" averman teases causing the team to erupt in laughter.

"good night last night, coach?" fulton sarcastically smiles.

"yeah it was fun"

"what'd ya do?" dean butts in, also shooting coach a fake innocent smile.

"oh y'know.. i just watched some tv, got to bed early after the party"

"but not without a little dessert after leaving the venue, right?"

"a little ice cream maybe?" fulton finishes, the two boys walking away from coach only for averman to replace their spot.

"nice hair cut, loose a bet?" he smiles, walking out of the locker room whilst pestering me with questions.

"live from los angeles, welcome to the junior goodwill games, tonight's matchup team usa faces off against the team iceland... tonight we have with us y/n l/n, one of the star players for team usa!"

i playfully roll my eyes, smiling, as averman looks over at me, i hold out my hand and he gives it a small shake before i wave at the imaginary camera.

"thanks for having me, les"

"pleasure, y/n.. what is it gonna take to beat these feisty icelanders tonight?"

"i think it'll take a lot of team work and lots of handy work from our one and only lester averman.." i begin, the boy playfully brushing me off.