Chapter 56 𓆹

"Nezuo!" Sumiko grabbed Nezuo's jaw in an attempt to pull it down before he tasted the blood. "Let go, Nezuo!"

Nezuo refused to stop his rampage, instead biting harder as [Name] noticed the crimson liquid trickling down his arm, and [Name] used his other hand to catch the blood and keep it from falling into Nezuo's mouth.

"Nezuo, you'll die if you drink that! Stop it!" Sumiko cried out. "Let him go, Nezuo!"

Bakugo watched the scene as his eyes held horror at the monster that was Nezuo. "Tsuyuri!" Aizawa's voice rang out as he ran next to the male, and even when Aizawa used his quirk on Nezuo, the boy did not relent.

Aizawa looked at Sumiko. "You. Is your brother quirkless?!" Aizawa yelled as Sumiko squeaked slightly.

"Answer me, Kamado!" Aizawa yelled as he attempted to remove Nezuo's fangs from [Name]'s arm.

"Yes. He is, and I am as well!" Sumiko cried as Nezuo snarled and growled at Aizawa's attempts to get him off.

"We need to get him off of me before we stop his rampage, or else he'll drink my blood and die!" [Name] yelled as he hissed as he attempted to pull his skin out of Nezuo's bloody teeth.

Sumiko pulled Nezuo's jaw down further as [Name] eventually ripped his arm out but replaced it with his sword sheath. "Don't swallow the blood, Nezuo!" [NAme] ordered as he continued to flail and screech.

However, suddenly, Nezuo's face began to slightly melt, and [Name]'s eyes went wide, and he watched as Nezuo passed out as his healing struggled to heal the oncoming damage. "Get Recovery Girl!" [Name] ordered.

.

.

.

[Name] was sitting in the faculty room as the teachers all stared at him. "So, Tsuyuri. Mind explaining?" Aizawa asked.

"Explain what?" [Name] looked away slightly.

"Everything. Those scars, your quirklessness, the poison in your blood that almost killed another student, and how that said student is also quirkless!" Aizawa yelled as [Name] sighed.

"My sister put wisteria poison in her blood, so I did too, but before she died, it seemed she found out I was copying her and destroyed every trace of how to make it, so I don't have as much as her circulating through my blood." [Name] spoke as Midnight's eyes widened. "It's how that villain died she had 700 times the lethal amount necessary."

"Nezuo is the same as that villain. A demon, to be precise. They are made by the demon progenitor, Kibutsuji Muzan, and they turn into man-eating monsters. However, Nezuo is not like that; he is able to control his hunger for human flesh, but it seems Bakugo attacking Sumiko made him flip and lose control." [Name] watched as the faculties looked disgusted but also realised the number of 'cannibal' cases there were and why they were so high.

"Us Hashiras kill these demons, but we disguise them as villains to not cause panic in the world." [Name] felt the cool gold buttons on his shirt. "All Hashiras that have ever existed have been quirkless."

"Your body would kill itself from the inside out if you had a quirk and tried to learn what we call a breathing technique. Trust me, it's a horrible thing to experience." [Name] explained as he created a rose in his hand.

"About... that subject, it's in my past." [Name] tried to brush it off, but Aizawa's glare harshened, and [Name] sighed.

"When I was younger, my parents would abuse me and my siblings, and if we cried, they'd drown us or beat us to death. I saw so many of my siblings fall asleep with bad injuries and never wake up." [Name] explained as Aizawa looked confused, so [Name] decided to explain. "I'm not related to the late Insect and Flower Hashiras."

"I was then sold into slavery, and then I was found by Kanae and Shinobu. They rescued me, and then I discovered that I was quirkless, so instead of being sent off to an orphanage, I was kept and trained." [Name] gripped the handle of his sword, which was lying on his lap.

The faculty was dead silent.

"Tsuyuri..." Midnight trailed off as [Name] rubbed the coin in his hands. He didn't use it anymore, but he still liked to keep it on him.

"It's the end of the match, right? I'm leaving to go get changed." [Name] spoke as he left the room, shutting the door gently on his way out and leaving the faculty in a deep, awkward silence.

.

.

.

"It's the bad part of U.A..." Eri said as she hid behind [Name]'s legs as the male stifled his snort with his hand.

"What is this child talking about?" Monoma laughed.

"I told her you were the bad part of U.A. during the school festival," Togata revealed as Eri clutched [Name]'s trouser leg as she peeked around him to look at Monoma.

"But I'm a man right in the middle of the path to righteousness, though!" Monoma declared as [Name] looked at him with one brow raised as Monoma continued to laugh.

"Um... what's going on?" Midoriya asked as he looked at Eri hiding behind [Name].

"Oh, Midoriya, Togata, Tsuyuri. Sorry to make you come out, but there was something I wanted to ask Monoma to do, but unfortunately Monoma and Eri's personalities are too different," Aizawa spoke as his stare lingered slightly on [Name].

"Just what do you take me for?" Monoma burst out laughing again as he approached Aizawa, who was staring at him in boredom.

In the dorms, Monoma's and Eri's hands touched as a small horn rose out of Monoma's forehead. "How about it, Monoma?" Aizawa inquired as Monoma remained silent for a few moments before he sighed.

"Hmm... it's a blank. Unfortunately, I can't do what you hoped for, Eraser." Monoma felt the horn on his head as Eri looked at in in fascination.

"I see, that's too bad." Aizawa sighed.

"You wanted him to copy Eri's quirk, why?" Togata inquired as Eri rushed back up to [Name], leaning into his arms.

"A blank? What do you mean by that, Monoma?" Midoriya questioned.

"It means it's like yours, a stockpiling one, I copy the nature of the quirk, but if it's a quirk that accumulates something, then I can't copy what needs to be accumulated." Monoma explained.

"Still, why copy Eri's quirk?" Togata repeated his question as he looked at the little girl put a pink gerbera in [Name]'s hair as he placed one into hers as well.

"Even if Eri's able to activate her quirk again, if she doesn't know how to control it, it'll end up like last time. So I thought if Monoma could copy it he could teach her how to use it." Aizawa elucidated as Monoma stood back up.

Eri felt the horn on her head. "I'm sorry," she apologised as [Name] frowned at her apology.

"You're having trouble because of me... my power brings nothing but trouble. I wish I never had this power." Eri said as she was brought into [Name]'s embrace.

"It doesn't only bring trouble. Don't forget—you saved me!" Midoriya pointed at himself as Eri's eyes widened. "Your power is wonderful!"

Eri smiled slightly as she brought Midoriya into the hug, and both Midoriya and [Name] laughed.

"I'll do my best after all!" Eri promised.

'...'