11

Kaycee's POV-

I was laying in my bed eating a bowl of strawberries and watching a movie til my phone rang

I was laying in my bed eating a bowl of strawberries and watching a movie til my phone rang. I eyed it before picking it up. I flipped it over seeing it was Jas calling me.

"Heyyy baby" Jas said smiling at the phone.

"Hey." I said.

"What are you up too love?" Jasmine asked me.

"Just chilling." I said.

"Why you sound so dry what's wrong?" She asked me.

"A lot really." I told her.

"Well I'm listening" She said sitting her phone up showing her full face.

"Well I haven't spoken to Ty in like three weeks." I told her and she looked at me in confusion.

"Why is that?" She asked me.

"He was in the shower and I heard his phone going off and I picked it up seeing some girl texting him. That's when I unlocked his phone and read the messages." I explained and Jasmine's jaw dropped.

"Who was the girl that he was texting?" She asked me.

"Some girl he said he met at the club." I said looking away from the phone.

"Why is he giving out his number to other bitches if he has a whole ass girlfriend? That's weird as fuck." Jasmine said shaking her head.

"Yeah he's been calling me everyday but I'm just not ready to speak to him." I expressed.

"Well eventually you're going to have to let him know how you feel, being silent isn't aways good especially when you're in a relationship." Jasmine told me.

I moved my mouth to the side and looked down at my blanket. "I know but I'm not good with expressing myself, and especially because this is my first relationship and this is all new to me." I expressed.

"I know but if you don't tell him how you feel then how is he going to know how you're feeling?" Jasmine asked.

"True.. I don't know I'll just talk to him when I'm ready." I told her.

"Alright do what you feel is best for you, Imma call you back tho okay?" Jasmine said and I nodded.

"Keep your head up Kay" she said before hanging up.

I got laid down and felt my stomach growl.

"Ugh" I groaned.

I got up and went to my dresser and opened the drawer taking out a pair of black leggings and a grey jacket. I put my jacket on and jumped to put on my leggings after.

I put my hair into a slicked ponytail and put on my jordan 3's. I grabbed my purse and phone and jogged downstairs.

"Grandma you want something I'm about to leave out." I said walking to the front door.

"No thank you baby , be careful!" She said.

"I will I'll be right back" I said leaving out and shutting the door behind me.

I walked down the porch stairs and started walking down the street. I was going to the bodega to get some snacks.

I was turning the corner and I continued walking. A black truck pulled up next to me and rolled the window down.

"Where you running off too Kay?" A voice asked.

I looked closely seeing that it was John. I haven't seen John since I graduated and the last time I was around John outside of school things didn't go so well.

I continued walking ignoring and eyeing him.

"I just wanna talk Kay" he said.

"There's nothing to talk about John."

"Just give me a chance , get in." He said.

"No , Leave me the fuck alone John." I said mugging him and he smirked.

"You always have been a little feisty girl, that's why I've always liked you." He said and I rolled my eyes causing him to laugh.

"Just two minutes kay" he said and I continued walking.

"Please" he said and I stopped.

"Just two minutes and I'm not playing with you." I said and he nodded.

I got in the passenger seat and shut the door. I was irritated because I didn't really wanna talk to him, but he wouldn't leave me alone so I just let him have two minutes out of my time.

"I hear you and Ty made it official." He said.

"You're a year late." I said and he chuckled.

"You're so beautiful Kay baby." He said softly turning my face towards him and I snatched myself back.

"This what you wanted two minutes out of my time for? To question me about me and Ty when it's none of your business? You know what let me the fuck out." I said pulling the door handle but it was locked.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry about what happened back then." He said and I put my arm on the door and rested my chin on my fist getting irritated.

"I really am tho Kay." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You should've gave me a chance tho." He said and I looked at him confused.

"You have a whole girlfriend weird ass." I said and he laughed.

"She ain't gotta know." He said taking off his black Cartier glasses.

"She ain't gotta know what?" I said looking confused.

He pulled me close to him and began to kiss on my lips and cheeks, I slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck bro?!" He said holding his cheek and looking at me angrily.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I forgive you for that , now come here." He said climbing over the seat and putting his weight on me.

"Get the fuck off me John or I'll tell Ty and he'll beat the fuck outta you!" I said.

"Ty doesn't care about you Kay , face it." He said.

"The fuck you mean?" I asked.

"Just shhh" he said holding my arms and kissing on my neck.

"I began to kick and punch him and he grabbed my arms and held them down.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled.

"You've always been a little hard headed bitch!" He said lifting up my shirt and trying to suck on my boobs. I bit his ear and kneed him in the balls causing him to wince in pain.

I pushed him off me and unlocked the door getting out the truck and running.

"You still belong to me you bitch!" I heard him say but I continued running.

I ran back to my apartment and shut the door behind me locking it. I ran upstairs to the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I broke down on my hands and knees crying.

I was in there for a while and left out going in my room.

I wouldn't ever think he would go this far for real, it's crazy how someone that use to be close to you can turn into a weirdo, or a stranger. I keep thinking about what could've happened if I couldn't get him off me.

He's like a good 190 pounds and I'm only 115 pounds and he was putting his weight on me. But I'm glad god saved me and helped me fight.