Chapter Twenty Eight - Carter

"Fuck, you are so wet." I groan the words, watching in awe as my fingers glisten as she clenches around them, tight, warm, and soft. Her arms are outstretched, handcuffed to my headboard, naked and pliant on my bed. I take my other hand and wrap her long thick ponytail around my fist, once, twice. She moans as I pull on her hair, just as I knew she would love it.

I knew she would love it like this, giving up her control to me, being completely at my mercy.

I feel her quickening pulse on my fingers as I increase my pace. I'm so turned on that my vision blurs, I bite down on my lip to prevent a growl from ripping out of me; I only want to hear her, her breathing, her moans, her wetness. 

Her. 

She clenches around me, nearing climax.

"Goddamnit! You're going to make me cum." My dick is so hard that my hips thrust involuntarily, desperate to replace my hand. She releases another husky moan and I tighten my fist in her hair, pulling her head back. Forcing her to meet my gaze.

"Look at me." Her oceanic eyes are glassy, lost in her pleasure. "Fucking look at me when you cum."

"Carter..." She gasps as her back arches at an almost impossible angle, writhing on the bed as she orgasms. I struggle keep the movement in my hand as she clenches around it, a shocked grunt escapes me as I finish at the same time.

Legs almost buckling, lost in the searing pleasure, my eyes glued to her face. 

"That's it Blondie, good girl."

***

The incessant hideous blaring of my alarm clock startles me from sleep so much that I sweep my arm out and knock it clean off my bedside table. Jesus fucking Christ.

My heart is racing so fast it feels like it's about to burst out of my chest and my throat's dry as hell. I twist on my bed to try and retrieve the alarm clock that's still blasting against the carpet and it's then I notice that my boxers are wet.

I switch off the alarm and flop back onto my bed, slapping my hands over my eyes and rubbing them into the back of my skull. Groaning in shame and remorse.

I had a fucking wet dream.

About Lou.

Like a damn horny teenager, cumming his pants over a girl who would rather volunteer for the hunger games than have sex with me.

Sure, we'd reached some weird kind of truce. I'd seen her again at the hospital, her cheeks flushed and faint dark circles beneath her wide eyes. One day she'd even stopped by to see my dad, shyly introducing herself to him and checking if he needed any pain relief; my own heart damn near stopped. The bastard didn't deserve to even be on her radar.

We shared hello's and then she was gone again. Just like she'd wanted, to go back to normal. I wasn't a fixture in her life, I was merely a blip, a lapse of judgement. 

I couldn't even remember what normal was before Lou, she'd become permanent. Etched in my brain, even it dreams it would appear. 

She was constantly busy, it angered me how many times I saw her running to and from the canteen, arms loaded with coffees. They were using her and other students to run errands, seemed like a sort of rite of passage; kind of like how we had freshmen pack up our gear and clean out the locker rooms after games, but it still flared my temper.

Stupidly gorgeous and intelligent Lou, running errands for assholes who seemed unaware there was a goddess in their presence.

There's a loud bang against my door and I reach out for my bedsheet to cover the fucking mess I'd made before either of my roommates could walk in and see. Thankfully Seamus doesn't try to come in but just shouts that we have training in twenty, his mouth is full as he shouts. Probably spitting coco pops or whatever sugary cereal he's shovelling in, against my door.

"I'm up!" I shout, severely cringing at the innuendo.

My body doesn't feel like my own as I stand from the bed and make my way to the bathroom, legs shaking like I've ran a marathon, and heart rate still erratic. It needs to calm the fuck down given my family's recent cardiac history.

Dad's estimated discharge date is coming up, he'd been kept in the cardiac suite for monitoring and he's on a whole bunch of meds now. With strict instruction to take it easy for a while, guess he'll have to take a break from screwing interns against his desk. Not sure his blackened ticker could withstand much more of it.

I brush my teeth in the shower and drag on some training gear in record timing. I'm filling my water bottle when Marcus appears from his own bedroom with Ella in tow. He looks at me and an eyebrow quirks up before his eyes scan my own empty bedroom. You know you've been friends with someone too damn long when they recognise the 'you've been freshly fucked' look. I don't say anything as I walk past, ignoring his smirk and grabbing my car keys. I'd rather let his imagination run wild, that there was a girl hiding under my bed or some shit, than admit that I'd orgasmed at the mere thought of Lou.

Snapshots of her blissful face and pleasure filled moans are enough to make me almost reverse the Jeep into the garage door. My grip tightens on the steering wheel, knuckles whitening as I remember her glossy blonde hair wrapped around it.

Holy shit. I need to get laid.

Unfortunately, the only girl I can think about, I can't have.

"You good boss?" Seamus must have noticed my maniacal grip on the steering wheel.

"Just tired." My head hits the headrest and I sigh as we reach a stoplight near the training centre.

"You don't seem like yourself." Fuck, I'm obviously doing a much shittier job at acting normal than I thought, especially if Seamus is picking up on it. Or perhaps he's always been more in tune to my emotions than I thought, maybe I'm the only sociopath in the group.

"Just got a lot on my mind man."

"Wouldn't have anything to do with a certain leggy blonde would it?" I look at him, there's an undeniable smirk on his face before he pours a handful of peanuts in his mouth. Was it that fucking obvious?

"Seriously how do you keep all that food down in training?"

"Don't change the subject. I'm a machine, all just goes into the engine my friend." He rubs his stomach, and the shit-eating grin stays on his face. "Why don't you just ask her out?" A disbelieving laugh bursts out of me.

"Ask her out?"

"Me like you, you like me, Tarzan meet Jane." I pull into the parking lot, hating that Seamus got a laugh out of me.

"I'll bear that in mind."