Chapter XXI

.

.

.

Beep........

Beep........

Beep........

"Shut up..." I said while reaching my hand out to turn off my alarm with very little energy. I don't even know why. Perhaps it was because of the bad dream I had, but it's strange... I don't recall waking up from it during the night, and It all felt so real... Could it really have been a dream?

"What time is it?" I pulled myself closer to the edge of my bed to see the time. "Oh, I actually woke up on time. So, I should have enough time for a shower and a snack." I began to get up from my bed, changed out of my bed ware and immediately made my way toward the bathroom. The very thought of having a shower somehow puts my body at ease. Maybe it was because of the dream. Plus, It defiantly made me sweat through my shirt.

"I wish I could remember what I dreamt about," I said while standing under the running water. As I was having a wash, I end up spending more time in the bathroom than I planned, as my mind was clouded with other thoughts. What was the dream I had? Why does it feel so familiar? And why do I feel like I had the same dream more than once? By the time I came out of the shower, I already knew that I was behind. I quickly dried myself, changed into my shift clothes, and went out the door without having anything to eat. However, as I stood at the bus stop, a somewhat scary thought crossed my mind.

"This scenario, didn't it already happen before?"

.

.

.

.

"Huh... The bus is emptier then than usual," I said to myself as my eyes traveled around the empty seats. It has been like this from the moment it arrived at the stop, and it has been like that during the trip. It's kind of lonely, It's almost odd, but also unsettling not seeing anyone else here. However, the empties didn't last long, as I just noticed that there was someone else on board. When did he even get on? The bus didn't even stop once.

"He looks... Familiar." I thought while my eyes never left the stranger. Everything about him, I know I must have seen him before. Long black, a black shirt and jacket, everything he's wearing is black. Even his fingernails. But do I find him cute?

"Hmm, he's not really my type. I'd like someone a little more unique."  Despite my personal thoughts, there was something about the stranger that just pulls me in. Even now I can't bring myself to look away from him. I know I've seen him somewhere before; but where?

"Hang on, I do know that face. I think I've seen it in my dreams. But his name... Was it Doe or something like that..? Doe... Doe..."

My thoughts came to a complete stop as I noticed that the bus as arrived at my stop. The gas station. Without wasting another second, or even giving the stranger; or rather, Doe, one last look as I made my way off the bus.

"Alright... Time for work..."

.

.

.

(Frist off; I'm so sorry for not updating for a while😫I just wanted some time away, but I am back and published a chapter. Second; we're nearly at the end of the story🙁And because of that, I want to ask you all something, should I include the bad ending to the story or not? Please let me know by leaving a comment, either yes or no.)