Chapter 2- Into the Forest We Go

Ethan:
I sat tapping my feet on the ground. I yawned. It was really cold so I zipped up my red jacket over my black shirt. I attempted to pull down my jeans to cover my ankles completely.

"Miss Houl! How dare you act up in class!" The principle, Mrs. Sue snapped.

"Yes ma'am." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!" She glared at me with cold, brown eyes.

"And what if I do?" I rolled my eyes again to make a point.

"YOU'RE STAYING HERE ALL DAY!" Mrs. Sue shrieked and immediately ran out of the room. I smirked. I opened my bag and took out some homework I had to do.

~-One Hour Later-~
I yawned as I finished writing the last words on my paper. Done! It was a couple more hours until lunch. I opened up my bag and pulled out a rock. I flung it at the 'hidden' security camera. It made a buzzing sound as it deactivated. I put the rock back into my bag, and when the coast was clear, opened up the window and jumped out.

I sprinted to the fence/wall and climbed over it. I hit the ground on the other side, my turquoise high tops covered in dust. I crossed the pathway into the forest. I took in a deep breath. The sun was shining through the trees, birds were chirping, and squirrels were chattering. Extremely depressing, I know. I walked through the forest unto I found a fallen log to sit on.

I opened up my bag and pulled out a small piece of bread which I ate. I sat there for a while, taking bits of bread and eating them.

"Can I have some?" I jumped up and pulled my fists up. A boy, my age, with chocolate brown eyes looked at me. He was wearing a turquoise shirt and jeans.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Brian. I go to Riverwood, just like you." He explained as I looked at his brown hair.

"Oh." I tore a piece of bread and threw it at him.

"Thanks." He started eating it and I sat back down. After a while he sat on the forest floor. I took a sketch book out of my bag and started doodling.

"What are you doing in the forest?" I asked.

"I'm playing truant because I have a annoying core teacher and a stupid principal." He made a silly grin. He must have been eavesdropping on me in the office and classroom.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here in this forest? You know, there's a rumor of a killer in these woods." He looked at me with concern.

"Why should I care? I wouldn't mind dying anyways. Besides, chatting with random strangers is fun anyways!" I laughed and he chuckled. We spent the rest of the school day chatting. That is, until I heard the 'click click click' if high heels on the path and the stomps of teenage feet through the forest. A blonde girl, with blue eyes and a crop top and a skirt came into view. She was surrounded by her gang. I looked at her feet and realized it was the girl who's foot I stepped on in class.

"You!" She snarled.

"Yes me," A plan formed in my head and I grinned evilly, "I know I'm super popular hon, and everyone knows me, but who are you hon?"

Brian chuckled, and the girls face flushed with embarrassment.

"I'm Brody! And I'm way more popular than you, you stupid little b*tch!" She spat.

"Sorry, b*tch is not in my vocabulary. Update incoming. This word means 'awesome person' to me. Noun form is: Brody." I smirked.

"I'm going to kill you!" She shrieked and jumped on me. She slapped my cheek with very little force. She looked like she was trying hard though, so I clapped a little. She slapped me again. I finally got tired and shoved her off of me. She fell back onto the dirt floor.

"Look, as hilarious as it is watching you attempt to hurt me, I've got some stuff to do." I sighed.

"You are so dumb!" She hissed.

"Thanks, I was pretending to be you today." I smirked, "I'm pretty sure my impression was pretty bad though. Usually you're more b*tchy and less bad*ss."

"Shut up!" She snarled.

"Make me." Brian chuckled and Brody's group laughed. Brody started trying to scratch me with her manicured nails. It stung a little, so I kicked her shins and she fell, hissing with pain. She grabbed my legs and and punched them. For such a brat and horrible slapper, she was decent at punching. I kicked her arms off of me and put my foot over her right arm.

"You wouldn't."

"Yield."

"I'LL TELL TH-THE SCHOOL AND M-MY P-PARENTS!"

"Hon, we all know your parents are never at home."

"I'LL TELL THE SCHOOL!" She was crying at this point.

"Yield and apologize."

"FINE! MERCY! I'm s-sorry..." She whispered not.

"Good. Now get out of the forest, we don't want to litter these beautiful woods with little brats like you, would we?" She and her group scattered immediately.

"That was some pretty bad*ss stuff." Brian commented as I grabbed my bag.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow at this time?"

"You bet!" He waved goodbye as I walked to the path and back to my house.

Hey there Shippers! (That's my 'fan base' name) How are you enjoying this story? Please comment feedback if you have any. I really wanted the chapter up ASAP, so now I will be focusing on MissPinkDragon101.

Love,
EpicShipper