【Hanako Lotus bud】Chapter 10

It was early dawn and everyone was sleeping or pretending to. (Y/n) went to bathe. As he was about to get out he noticed a large bud in the ground. He was curious it was as big as a small cat and it had magic dust that sparkled around it. When he touched it it started to glow a light teal color and he felt drawn to take it. He plucked it and put on the rest of his clothes and held it warmly in his arms. As he got back he tripped on a root and the bud went flying. Sesshomaru heard (Y/n) shout so he went and accidentally caught it. It glowed a white and the colors mixed together. Sesshomaru was confused but then his eyes widened.

"(Y/n), where did you find this?"

"By the river it was glowing so I touched it and brought it back." (Y/n) explained nervously at Sesshomaru's tone of voice.

"(Y/n) do you know how hard it is to raise a child in these conditions?" He exclaimed as an emotion almost foreign took hold of Sesshomaru.

"Child? Sesshomaru, what are you talking about?" (Y/n) responded with confusion.

"(Y/n) this bud is called the Hanako lotus bud. In times when mothers could not have children they prayed to a goddess and she created a flower bud called the Hanako lotus bud. Two people would touch the bud and it could produce a child of both parents' blood." Sesshomaru sighed and (Y/n) stood still for a moment then it hit him like a giant boulder in his face.

"A child? We made a child?" (Y/n) asked flustered and confused. He was also slightly scared. He walked up to Sesshomaru who had the bud in his hands and looked at it.

"We did but this era is not one where children should be born into. I will dispose of it." Sesshomaru stated with a slight very unnoticeable strain in his voice.

"My lord we can't. I promise I will care for him, he will never bother you, he will be useful to you my lord. I promise!" (Y/n) whispered as he noticed Rin shift in her sleep begging Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru looked at the flower Bud , his glance softened ever so slightly.

"Do as you please. I'll be back, is that alright." Sesshomaru said.

"Yes my lord." (Y/n) added as he watched Sesshomaru leave. (Y/n) went to sit next to Rin as it was about to be sunrise. (Y/n) was filled with emotion. He didn't know how to feel. He was happy and felt flustered but he was scared. This era wasn't a safe one and the way they were traveling wasn't safe either. (Y/n) stayed up thinking until Rin woke.

"Good morning lord (Y/n)! Oh what's that." She said, rubbing her eyes, noticing the overly large flower bud. Jaken walked up to them to see what they were talking about.

"Well Rin It's a baby..." (Y/n) laughed awkwardly.

"A baby?!" Jaken and Rin shouted in shock.

"Yes a baby." (Y/n) looked away embarrassed.

"(Y/n) that's a lotus bud..." Rin whispered.

"I know." He said plainly.

"Oh dear, that's the Hanako lotus bud, don't tell me!!" Jakan exclaimed horrified.

"I touched it and Lord Sesshomaru touched it... now it's a baby..." (Y/n) explained putting the lotus bud on his lap and holding his face embarrassed.

"You and Lord Sesshomaru are gonna have a baby?!" Rin shouted as he picked up the Large bud. It was as heavy as a baby.

"Lord Sesshomaru- Baby- Huh?" Jaken exclaimed absolutely in shock he fainted.

"Oh dear." (Y/n) said.

"Jaken is so excited he fainted!" Rin smiled while hugging the lotus Bud.