Chapter 4

Amy's POV

"Why did you lock Mackenzie in your closet, Amy?" demanded my mother, with her arms folded.

"She read my private diary!" I protested.

"I didn't know it was private," said Mackenzie, twirling her fingers through her curly, red hair. "Otherwise, I wouldn't have read it."

"She had no idea, Amy," said my dad. "Don't you ever lock her up in your closet again! Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," I sighed.

"Apologize to your sister right this minute!" demanded my mother.

"I'm sorry, Mackenzie."

"Its okay, big sis," said Mackenzie.

"Your father and I are very concerned about your behavior," stated my mother, in a firm tone. "You're always giving Mackenzie a hard time. You stay out past curfew, and you fool around too much in school."

"You're always on Mackenzie's side!" I barked. "You treat her like a little princess, while I am the black sheep of the family! Its always me, that gets in trouble, and not her! I wish I was still an only child! I can't stand younger siblings!"

"You take back what you said, right now, young lady!" yelled my dad.

"I stand by what I said!"

"I think it would be in our best interest, if you attended a boarding school."

"For what?"

"For your unruly behavior," said my mother. "Your attitude is very nasty, and you always think you're the queen of this house. It doesn't work like that, Amy. You overstepped your boundaries far too long. Its time you dropped out of high school, and attend Garrisonburg Academy."

Hearing those last two words, struck a chord. It was a boarding school for troubled girls. One of the most strictest institutions in the State Of Maryland. There was no way I was gonna attend a school of that caliber.

"I'll change, I promise!" I pleaded.

"Its too late, honey," said my mother. "I already called the principal of Garrisonburg High. He doesn't want you back. As of this moment, you are no longer a student there."

"Today is Saturday!" I protested. "School isn't open!"

"I called him on his home phone number!" smirked my mother.

"You can't do this to me!" My eyes started to water. I fought the urge to cry. "My whole life is ruined!"

"Be that as it may, you will have to learn to live with it, said my father.

A few tears escaped my eyes, and I wiped them away. "I hate you guys so much." I walked upstairs to my room, slammed my door, and cried into my pillow. I can't believe my parents sold me out. I have to attend Garrisonburg Academy, with a bunch of other girls.

I eventually cried myself to sleep.

A/N Hey guys! What did you think of this chapter? What did you think of Amy's reaction, when her mother called her principal? How will she fit into Garrisonburg Academy? Let me know your thoughts! Don't be a silent reader. Please show some love and support by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this book with others! Thanks guys! Love you all! 💛✨💚