𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

(𝙾𝙾𝚃𝙳)

Hey I'm Coco Allen, Britany Allen's adopted sister

Hey I'm Coco Allen, Britany Allen's adopted sister. Her parents adopted me when I was 4, I'm 15 now. Lemme tell you a lil about me. I'm a cheerleader I was forced into it by Pam at first but I grew to like it(just not with PV). I am a major sneakerhead. I don't play about my hair. I have a bellybutton piercing. Finally, I have a passion for fashion and music.

Right now I'm sitting in class with a bored look trying to wake up Brit. When finally Britney woke up yelling. "I did not fart!" she yelled. I zoned out after that by the time I came back to reality class was over. Now I'm walking in the hall with Brit and her friends. As Brit, Amber, and Winnie took a picture was walking behind them with Sierra. "Oh my god. I have circles under my eyes, I look so old I could pas for twenty-three" Brit complained. Amber snickered before before saying "Well you got plenty of sleep in class."

"That was because I was up all night working on new cheers," Brit said as the other girls smiled along with her, all except for Winnie that is. We all began to go down the stairs to the first floor right when Winnie said "You've managed to maintain a C average and still find time to work on new cheers? You are such an overachiever." You could literally smell the jealousy from her a mile away. Another thing about me is that I can't stand Winnie isn't it obvious why. To bad Brit couldn't see how much of a bitch Winnie really was. "Yea Brit we already win everything." Amber agreed.

"Amber it's not enough to win. I want to go down in cheer history." My sister smiled as Amber reminded her that she had made captain, and that no one could take that from her. "Not even me. Majority rules remember?" Winnie sighed as Sierra and I rolled our eyes at her complaining about it yet again. "Not the vote thing again," I groaned as Britney said " Oh come on. You don't honestly expect me to apologize for winning captain over you, do you?" " Of course not." Winnie said bitterly. We kept walking down the last few steps and into the hallway of the first floor. "Right and besides its not the first time that Winnie's lost to you," Amber said. "Or the second, or third, or fourth-" I said mischievously smirking at Sierra as Winnie got more and more mad.

"We get it!" Winnie said cutting me off from continuing. "Then get over it, Winnie" Amber remarked causing Winnie to come back with "I'm so over it, Amber." Britney pointed to the three of us and said "Can we not do this now?" "Your right. It's old news, and as your BFF-" Winnie was saying when she got cut off by Amber saying "If we're speaking in IM, then you're more like a BFH. Bitch From Hell."

"MYOB" Winnie snarked just as Amber got closer to her. "BMA." "WTF guys," Britney sighed as I pulled Amber's arm and made her walk with Sierra and I as Winnie and Britney lead us to the Coffee Beanery stand outside. "Thanks" Sierra and I said at the same time as we grabbed our coffees. "Hey baby," we heard Brad's voice say from behind us. Brad is Britney's boyfriend I don't like him before he and Brit got together he tried to get with me. His words were, and I quote "I don't usually like black girls but I want to try some of that chocolate." I punched him afterwards he stopped trying after that. He came to school the next day with a broken nose and asked Brit out right in front of me and she said yes. I was upset with her for a bit for getting with him after what he said but I forgave her and let her do what she wanted. "Hey" she responded with a bigger smile then before. "Can I have some?" Brad asked with what I guess was supposed to be a suggestive tone? Britney still being a bit innocent tried to give him some coffee but that's not what he meant. After that I left them there.