𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

(𝙾𝙾𝚃𝙳)

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻

"If you leave, who's going to help me remember my locker combination?" Sierra asked curiously as she looked in my direction. I shrugged before telling her "Sierra, sweetie, it's your birthday." We were surrounded by the cheerleading team. " My birthday is April."

"Sweetie, your combination is the digits of your birthday," Britney added sweetly causing for a look of realization to cross Sierra's face. "Oh! What are digits?" Since we were getting nowhere with that we transferred the conversation in another direction. "We're really going to miss you guys, IMYA." Before we could respond Brianna quickly swallowed the rest of the chocolate she had been eating before saying "I miss you guys already too." "Oh, guys, I'm going to MYSM," she said before I said " Same."

D-A-M-N," Sierra spelled causing everyone to furrow their brows at her response. Before I could correct her, Brianna frowned and said "Sierra, you're not speaking IM. You're just spelling." "Oh, well than S-H-I-T."

I laughed while Britney just smiled widely and pulled her in for a hug and told her that she loved her. When they pulled away Brit said "You know, Crenshaw Heights is only an hour away. We can obviously still be friends."

"Yeah, but we can't enter the audition without a captain," Amber reminded Britney. "Actually we have a captain," Winnie began as I rolled my eyes. "Me."

"Get over yourself Winnie," Amber and I simultaneously spoke giving each other a grin at how we obviously felt the same over the situation even though we both knew she was right. "No, she's right," Britney said looking at all of us upset. "Spirit law states that if the head cheerleader has to step down, the next cheerleader with the highest amount of votes is captain."

"Thank you. And I promise I'll use everything you taught me."

"Wait, wait. Babe, your not going to be cheerleader anymore?" Brad asked , I'm guessing, panicked. "I can't. I have put my heart and soul into this squad. Cheering with anyone else would honestly make Coco and I..."

"Two cheer whores." Winnie loudly said staring right at me. Thing is I could give less then a damn what she thinks about me. I was planning on cheering again anyway and they weren't going to stop me.

"Exactly, my cheer days are over." Britney frowned just as Brad rolled his eyes thinking he had gone unnoticed but, Amber, Brianna and I seen him. "You have to swear. Swear to us that you'll never cheer again," Winnie started resulting in the entire cheer team to look at her as if she was crazy. She doing the most, if we want to cheer what does that have to do with her.

"Brit, Coco, you don't have to do this," Amber said. "I swear," Britney said, then everyone looked at me. "TF y'all looking at me for, hell no."

"So you'd rather be a cheer whore?" Winnie said smirking thinking she dud some. "Winnie, I could give less than a rats ass what you think about. If I want to cheer that's what Ima do and you ain't gone stop me. Especially since your a whore yourself."

"Fine whatever, lets make Britney's statement official," Winnie smiled moving the conversation from what just happened. Sebastian and Alex, two boys on the cheer team, started digging a hole and threw Britney's pom-poms inside before filling the hole back up with dirt. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Now your not a cheerleader, that must suck." The squad said jus as Brit dropped to her knees saying she couldn't do this and digging her pom-poms out of the dirt.

In my opinion this was all becoming utterly and ridiculously stupid.

"This is a said cheerless day" Brianna said to Sierra who nodded saying "I know. Those poor dead pom-poms," Sierra sighed. Winnie then got down and started wrestling with Britney OVER POM-POMS! At this point I had left, went home and got ready for the next day at Crenshaw Heights.

𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳