Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins

Chapter 20 ~ heat and Hopkins

  "I'm fine" I sighed in annoyance for like the hundredth time. Mason shook his head sitting there and I hugged my pillow, "I have to admit I thought it would be worse" I chuckled and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Kitten, this is just the beginning. It'll only get worse. Especially if Sarafina gets control over you" he said and I bit my lip. "Will you stay with me?" I asked and he nodded

"I need to block off this area-"

"Why?"

"Any male can sneak in here. I'm not letting that happen" he said "no one is going to come-"

"Trust me they will. Your scent is very strong right now. Unmated males will find your scent arousing and they'll try to mate with you. I'm definitely not letting anyone touch you " he said looking at me up and down with darker eyes making me shiver in delight.

"So what happens now?" I asked laying there "Reynolds told you yesterday to be on bed rest"he said and I groaned "you need to heal-"

"Yeah yeah yeah" I muttered laying there hugging my pillow. I closed my eyes sighing and he moved my hair behind my ear, "get some sleep while I talk to the pack" he said and I nodded hugging my pillow.

I felt him touch my hair again and he stood up walking out the room, Sarafina whimpered missing his touch and I opened my eyes, I crawled over to his side of the bed and hugged his pillow inhaling his scent closing my eyes.

                                  ***

   "What do you think you're doing?" I heard and gasped turning around seeing Anna standing there with a raised eyebrow.

"I need some air" I mumbled fiddling with my shirt "honey, you're in Heat. You can't go outside" she chuckled walking to me. "But I tired of being in that room. In this house" I wined and she chuckled pulling me back. I pouted following her and Sarafina growled lowly hearing footsteps, I inhaled deeply smelling Mason and turned around seeing him "what the hell are you doing out of the room?" He growled making me shiver.

"I-i wanted some air" I said looking at him up and down, his black t-shirt was tight around him clearly showing his muscular body. He wore dark blue jeans and his usual black boots, he looked hotter than usual.

"Anna. go downstairs" he said lowly in his alpha tone and she sighed deeply "you don't need to go all alpha on me you know. Just ask nicely and I'll do it" she muttered walking away and he rolled his eyes.

Once she was gone I ran to him quickly and kissed him standing on my tippy toes. He grabbed my waist kissing back and I moaned softly running my fingers through his hair.

I pulled him closer pressing my body against his warm body and he growled pushing me against the wall roughly. "Enough" he said pulling away and I whimpered holding him.

"Your heat is getting worse" he said pulling me down the hall and Sarafina growled. 'Why won't he just mate with us?!' She yelled.

He's not ready. Let him be-

'I need him. We need him' she growled as we walked into the bedroom. He closed the door locking it and looked at me, "how are you feeling?" He asked and I blushed "okay-"

"Tell me" he said

"My body is getting hotter... And I'm a little turned on" I blushed.

"And Sarafina?" He asked

"She's getting angry" I mumbled and he sighed, "what should I do?" I asked as he walked into the bathroom. "You won't mate with me so what is another way to stop this?" I asked standing up walking to the bathroom going to the sink to wet my face trying to cool myself down.