Chapter 25

Charlie's POV*

Warning: Sexual content, the spicy kind, bring extra panties, turn the brightness down, and make sure you don't have anyone around.

Presley's hungry lips attacked mine as soon as we got into our room. My trembling hands didn't know where to go, to his pants, shirt? My thoughts were too erratic to think about anything other than wanting him inside of me. Our movements were almost animalistic; we didn't give ourselves time to breathe.

I wanted him.

I managed to somehow get his pants down to his knees. "On your knees." He pulled my hair, exposing my neck to him. I met his bright green eyes, melting under his burning gaze. Presley's sultry breath tickled my neck, causing my cock to throb.

Doing as he commanded, I dropped down onto my knees. Looking up at him with a smirk on my lips. Waiting for his next order, I met his burning gaze.

"What are you waiting for?" Presley's pheromones burned my nose, causing slick to pool at my entrance. My chest heaved, and I bit down on my bottom lip, looking down at his throbbing cock and then back to his eyes. "Suck it." He laced his hand in my hair, pulling my face closer to his dick.

I let out a little giggle, grabbing onto his hard-on. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock, running my tongue down his slit. Presley hissed in pleasure, tilting his head back against the door with a small thud. I put my other hand on his thigh, feeling his muscles tense under my cool touch. I smirked, pulling my lips from around the tip of his cock. I trailed my tongue down the underside of his cock to his balls.

Presley's fingers tightened in my hair when I took one of his balls into my mouth. He let out a low growl, almost making me cum from the sound of his pleasure. I played with his sack for a couple of moments, teasing him, keeping him from what he really wanted. I could tell by the way his grip on my hair got tighter, and his muscles tensed under my fingertips.

"Jesus, fucking suck my cock already. Stop teasing me, you little minx." Presley tugged my hair again, placing the tip of his leaking cock on my lips. He put his hand over the hand that held onto his hard length, and he rubbed it against my lips.

We hadn't done something like this before, but I could tell this was going to be something I wouldn't mind doing often. I wanted him to dominate me like the alpha he was. After I had done too much teasing, Presley finally had gotten fed up. I opened my mouth, fully expecting him to shove his throbbing dick down my throat. I quickly removed my hand from his cock, placing it on his other thigh. Digging my nails into his skin.

My throat contracted around his cock, making him growl, and he started to thrust his hips at his own pace. He was dominating me, fucking my mouth, groaning in pure pleasure.

"Fuck." Presley's balls tightened, almost ready to cum. I pushed myself away from his cock, gasping for air. A small trail of my saliva dripped of the head of his cock, making my hole clench in excitement.

"Fuck me." I wiped at the corners of my mouth. My voice was raspy and strained but in the best way.

Presley roughly pulled me up from my knees, and his cock bobbed in excitement. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, holding myself up. He buried his face into my neck, breathing in my scent. Goose bumps rose on my skin, enjoying the thrill of the moment. My alpha teased my entrance, playing around with me, making me let out a whine of wanting. I could feel him smirk on my neck. He playfully bit where his mark rested on my skin I moved my hips slightly as if to command him to fuck me.

I was so wet, so ready for him to fuck my brains out.

"You're soaking wet," Presley's husky voice breathed into my ear, making me shiver in delight. "Your slick is dripping onto my cock. Your hole is so thirsty for me, baby." His raspy voice in my ear almost caused me to cum.