Chapter ♞ 29: Confess (1)

A/N I kinda can't wait till I'm done writing this book because then I can rewrite it. So many people are starting to find errors in logic (that ruin the flow of the story) that I didn't even notice before and they need to be fixed.

Ok but I had a dream that I was writing this and killed off one of the Ouran Hosts and everyone cried. AND I REREAD THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFIC AND I COULD NOT WRITE TO SAVE MY LIFE OH

Don't forget Nao, Seiko, Oka, and she-hulk (Rina) :)

Filler chapter.

B/S = Birth Stone
B/S/C = Birth Stone Color

~

Never in your life had someone confessed their feelings to you. It wasn't that boys didn't like you, it was just that you promptly told them school came first.

That fact was very clear, and everyone knew it.

But at Ouran, confessions were quite different. A simple love letter, chocolates or home baked goods would not suffice- at least that was how it felt. Because as you opened your locker you weren't greeted with the usual sight. All of your expensive school-provided textbooks, binders, folders and other school supplies had disappeared and in place of them was a single box, with a velvety outside.

So what was your initial reaction? Should you scream and alarm everyone? Throw the box away and find your stuff before your anger got the best of you?

No.

That's currently how you found yourself at Kyoya's host table after school, since he currently had no customers, and it was your day off. He had told you what is was (a confession type of stunt), and was well aware that you wouldn't know how confessions worked with the 'elite' yet your reaction wasn't what he expected. After nearly studying yourself to the point where you'd nearly pass out on multiple occasions the Host club allowed that you'd be given one day off during the week, for proper studying. So that was basically how you were given the extra day to yourself.

They figured that since you still had the weekend to yourself you'd suffice.

And by they- basically Kyoya planned everything out, and alerted everyone of the changes.

Honey-Senpai had a table full of sweets in front of him which caused for the air to carry a distinct sweet smell, and Mori-Senpai was tending to his needs. Tamaki was being his usual 'charming' self and had even more customers than usual, and Haru appeared to be in a decent mood.

The Twins had decided to take their guests... Outside for the day. Everything was plain, and simple, just like your past high school life.

It was a surprisingly calm day for the club, and it felt like the change of pace you needed.

"Y/N," Kyoya tapped your nose with the end of his pen to get your attention. You were focusing on how abnormally normal the club was being that you forgot while you were original there on your day off in the first place. "Did you even open the box?"

"Uh, no not exactly."

"...how so?" Kyoya asked, suddenly intrigued. Maybe he was more interested in the contents inside rather than your story behind not opening the box. He was unreadable so it didn't matter either way.

"There isn't much to tell, the box fell from my hands on the way here so it kinda opened but I didn't really see what was in it- and I just really need my school supplies back."

Currently your hair was loose so it was constantly in your face, which only agitated you more.

"What do I do?" You finished, already sensing a headache coming on.

Kyoya sighed before opening the box inside, and inspecting the contents. A part of you nearly reached out to stop him since it was technically meant for you, but you relaxed back into the chair when you realized that you wouldn't even have opened the box yourself.

"Does the color B/S/C have any significant meant to you?" He questioned, while picking up the ring lying gently inside. It was gold crusted -and most likely real- with your B/S in a placeholder. You didn't know how to estimate the cost of it, but it was safe to say that it was expensive and lavish.

"There's also a note inside, but if I were guessing... I'd have to say it's one of your customers from the Host Club. That's the only way your popularity has spiked. This most likely came from someone who's family business is in Jewel Companies or maybe they just know those who can expertly hand craft rings such as these."

"...what?"

"Someone has sent you a gift as an admirer, and if I'm correct, if you go to this address after school," he gestured to the note that his eyes barely grazed over "you will most likely be asked out on a date."

"I really hate this club sometimes, I just need my school supplies. I couldn't even write anything properly today in any of my classes and got shouted at by two teachers for misplacing my textbooks."

"Hm," was Kyoya's short reply as he flipped through a magazine then turned to a specific page. "I also meant to tell you, but I did some researched and added your Birthday and all small facts into this section dedicated to our newest member. I'm guessing that's how they knew this was your birthstone."

"I never said it was my birthstone."

"You didn't need to."

So how exactly were you suppose to go about this?

Surprisingly... Honey and Mori-Senpai would be more than willing to help.

A/N

SHAMEFUL SELF PROMOTION GO!!!
I have a new Ereri book called Colorful Soul please read it if you'd like.
DONE.

I apologize for short and randomness shut I'm not good with making some books flow.

I have a Sapphire birthstone and I love that gem.