[6] Lurking Lizard Sets His Eyes

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 6: Lurking Lizard Sets His Eyes

———

In the morning, Tsunade Senju woke up with her little brother in her arms, hugging her softly and sleeping with a relaxed expression.

She felt absolutely at peace seeing him like that. Her parents' goal was a future like this, where their children could sleep without any worries. Tsunade felt proud of herself for being able to deliver such a life to Hashirama.

That's why she felt somewhat guilty for sharing that story with him— to spread her spark of revenge to him. In the worst-case scenario, both he and she might die at the Pirate's hands.

Oh well, even if they died, at least they'll die together. Dying with him won't leave her with any fucking regret.

Tsunade carefully got up from the bed and made her way to the washroom to get fresh. Once done, she wore a sports bra and short pants to go cook breakfast. They ate in a restaurant yesterday due to it being Shira's birthday, so Tsunade decided to cook his favourite meal today.

Around the end of the cooking session, she heard him walk to the dining table and look at her while rubbing his eyes before speaking.

"I didn't mind you sleeping in your underwear, but really, why are you wearing such revealing clothes in broad daylight?" He asked, his tone dry. "I am growing older, you know."

Hearing him, she recalled how she was wearing nothing but her white undergarments, with a denim jacket covering her top.

Tsunade's lips stretched to form a smile involuntarily

Tsunade's lips stretched to form a smile involuntarily. So cute. She hummed as she finished the dish, turning to look at him. "It's just the two of us, it won't matter even if we are naked."

"You really should get yourself a man."

"Why would I when I already have you?" She turned to grab his cheeks, cuddling them softly. "How can any other man compare to my Shira, hm~?"

"..." his dry look didn't change before he turned around and left for the washroom, making her break into laughter.

"Hey, be quick with your hands~ the food will go cold." She tried to tease him once more, though she doubted if he understood this joke or not.

When he was back and eating in front of her, she suddenly remembered something else she had to tell him.

"Mhm, that's right, Shira." Tsunade gulped her food as she looked at him. "You know Warlord Crocodile? Yesterday, he sent me a letter, inviting me to join his group and help protect Alabasta. What do you think?"

Hashirama frowned for an instance before feigning indifference.

...That was one thing that Tsunade had noticed over the years. He did it rarely, but sometimes he gave her a strange reaction before quickly hiding it. She wondered what that was about.