Chapter 47

"Your Majesty!" He Yue was taken aback, seeing the palace man kneeling down who was carrying the soft sedan chair, he also hurriedly wanted to get down from below.

Seeing that his movements remained unchanged, Ling Tian was about to reach out to help him, but the other hand was faster than him. Eunuch Duo Fu, who had just been promoted to the emperor's valet, smiled and said, "Little General He, be careful."

"Uncle." Song'er was pleasantly surprised With a cry, he threw himself into the arms of that bright yellow figure.

Murong Bai took Xiaotuanzi by the hand, secretly gave Duofu an appreciative look, and when he turned his head to look at He Yue, he became serious again, "Excuse me."

Even so, He Yue still didn't dare to overdo it. With his help, he saluted respectfully, got up and thanked in a low voice, "Thank you, father-in-law."

"Young General He, you are polite."

He Yue lost a lot of weight after being poisoned, with handsome and pale cheeks, a magnanimous military officer When the suit is put on the body, it seems that the broad shoulder blades can be seen. However, his back was always straight, and his actions had the sharpness and conciseness of a general.

Such a man, who has been with Ling □xi for more than half a year, fighting side by side, seems to have other thoughts about him...

When Murong Bai was writing the memorial, he suddenly thought of it, and his thoughts suddenly became chaotic. In the end, Duofu reminded him, and came to stop them just before the two spoke.

Murong Bai sneaked a glance at Ling Tian, ​​seeing that he was also staring at He Yue, the drum in his heart beat unavoidably, and he forced out a smile and said, "General He is not in good health, let's go back to the residence quickly, so as not to disturb the soldiers Seeing that, I thought that I would not give you a rest and oppress the sick."

"...What the emperor said is true." He Yue hesitated for a moment, bowing his head in agreement.

If he can no longer feel the hostility from the emperor, he will be a general in vain!

He subconsciously turned to Ling Tian, ​​but Ling Tian didn't look at him at the same time, his attention had been drawn away by the emperor long ago, the two of them gathered together and whispered something, the expressions on their faces were relaxed and natural, and the atmosphere of intimacy lingered faintly between the two. Among the people...

He Yue lowered his eyelashes, only feeling bitter in his mouth: He appeared too late, it was not him who met Ling Tian first, but the emperor!

The emperor even shared the supreme position with Ling Tian, ​​what is he still fantasizing about?

Looking at the backs of the two big ones leaving, Eunuch Duofu said meaningfully, "General He, don't blame the slave for talking too much, fantasizing about things that don't belong to you, you will eventually harm others and yourself..."

He Yue straightened his back, Silence did not say a word. No matter what he thinks in his heart, the pride in the general's bones still doesn't allow him to show weakness to an eunuch... When he

found that Duofu was following up again, Murong Bai quietly told Duofu while the big and small were teasing the flowers, plants and butterflies beside the road With a wink, "What are you doing?"

Isn't the master asking the question knowingly?

Duofu suppressed a smile, and said truthfully, "This servant chatted with General He Xiao for a few words, reminding him not to covet things that he can't afford.

" After a while, he coughed lightly again, "I'll be back in a while, let's pick a good piece of jade from my private treasury." Well done!

Overjoyed, "Thank you for the reward, Your Majesty."

"What reward?" Murong Bai glared at him, "Keep a low profile, don't let Ling Tian know—"

"Why don't you let me know?" Ling Tian was already holding Song'er came over.

"Uncle, Song'er also wants to hear what you whispered to Eunuch Duofu!" Xiao Tuanzi held a small yellow flower in his paws, with an eager expression on his face.

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, and stared at someone with a half-smile, just to see how he would smooth things over.

"I...I'm talking..." Murong Bai's eyes moved to Xiao Tuanzi, and suddenly he had a flash of inspiration, "Song'er is not young anymore, the enlightenment teacher in the palace has limited knowledge, it's time to change his teacher. I'm not afraid of you Do you object, so I want to look for it first and then talk..."

Ling Tian did object to squeezing Xiaotuanzi in order to give the child a happy childhood.

But the situation is different now, Ling Tian touched Xiao Tuanzi's round head, "Song'er will be six years old next year, it is really time to learn."

Xiao Tuanzi's energetic eyes suddenly went blank, "Oh."

I knew I would have heard this answer when I came here. Wouldn't it be nice for him to catch more little butterflies and crickets!

Regardless of Song'er's young age, he is still very smart. Knowing that his uncle usually pressures him to study, he can still ask his master for help, but once the master decides something, he has no room to resist.

So it's best to obediently agree, and if necessary, you can play tricks and give yourself some play time.

Murong Bai hurriedly said, "Since you agreed, it would be better for me to ask someone to look for someone in the Imperial Academy."

Ling Tian saw that he had no money here, and didn't expose him, "Yeah."

But he didn't He planned to just let it go, and when the two of them rested at night, he put his hands on someone's side, deliberately torturing his ears with his teeth, "Tell me, what bad things did you do today?"

"I didn't." Murong Bai's eyelashes trembled slightly , enduring the slight itching and tingling in the earlobe and neck, the blue eyes soon leaked water.

It's not like he lied to Ling Tian, ​​he was indeed not the one who did the bad thing, and he didn't give too many blessings, at most it was a tacit understanding between master and servant.

Thinking of this, Murong Bai couldn't help but feel confident, "I heard from Tong Kui that you had a good relationship with He Yue when you were in the northwest. You often drink together to the moon, feed each other, and talk about everything in the world. You can be regarded as a confidant." It's not an exaggeration..."

"Is the emperor jealous?"

"...So what if it is!" The bond between men and brothers is not settled like husband and wife, and even if they become husband and wife, men can accept it A bunch of concubines... Murong Bai's chest was clogged when he thought of the reckless King Dingnan.

Ling Tian teased, "You are the emperor, the world is yours, are you still afraid that I will run away?"

Murong Bai was silent for a while, and when Ling Tian went all the way down, he held his head and dragged him up again, " Don't you think you have delegated power too much?"

No one knows better than him who the real owner of the throne is.

Murong Bai stared into his lover's deep eyes, "Ling Tian, ​​I can give up the throne and the world, only you, and I don't want to give it to anyone. You, can you promise me that I will not marry a concubine, nor will I find another concubine?" I am the only man and woman in the world, and you are the only one, so we will live like this for the rest of our lives, shall we?" The

Taoist companion began to think wildly again.

Ling Tian smiled helplessly, and leaned over to give him a tender and lingering kiss, "Aren't I being obvious enough? I asked you to tidy up the Wei family, just to pave the way for Song'er...but it's too early to say this Whether it can become a weapon or not depends on himself."

The lessons learned by the old emperor and the prince, he will definitely not do it again. If Song'er doesn't have that ability, give him a fortune and let him be a wandering crane.

Murong Bai was surprised and delighted, and a little surprised, "But Song'er's surname is not Murong."

"His mother is Murong, and he has Murong's blood, that's enough. As for the name, just change it." Ling Tian didn't care typical.

The child Song'er was raised by them, and his partner protected him very well. The Wei family came to visit the dignitaries several times, but they all returned home defeated. Because of Aunt Lian's frustration, Wei Heng's father hired a bunch of fakes to replace him. He was so drunk, how could he remember that he had a son?

Song'er didn't have any feelings for the Wei family either, Duofu stared at him, no one dared to talk nonsense in front of him, and he didn't even know that his surname should be Wei.

But even without these things, Ling Tian still has confidence in the children he and his Taoist couple will raise. Song'er grew up under love and care, with a cheerful and lively personality, and would not turn against them just to seek unwarranted family affection.

"Now, do you want me to continue?"

"..." Murong Bai Qingjun's cheeks flushed red, and his blue eyes looked at Ling Tian with reproach. Now that he is so indifferent, do you want to continue?

The whole night was so carefree that the palace people outside the palace didn't even dare to lift their heads when they heard the faint movement inside.

Eunuch Duofu walked around in satisfaction, and quickly moved to the side hall to see the little master.

After a period of time, the ministers could see clearly that their emperor had no intention of concealing his relationship with the former son of Prince Dingnan! Even when he talked about Ling Tian on various occasions, what he said was full of reverence and admiration. It was heard that the two lived together in the Zhanggan Hall, slept and ate together like ordinary couples, and never separated overnight.

But even if he favored Ling Tian so much, the Dingnan Palace didn't get any benefits, and the palace's title has become the last baron.

When the ministers saw this situation, they thought that the emperor was guarding against the previous son, so someone thought carefully and planned to send his daughter to the palace. Who knew that before he took any action, the emperor turned his official position around and was slapped by the emperor! Well, what are you playing...

Some people thought of the Supreme Emperor again, but unfortunately they couldn't find a way to enter the palace, and the Supreme Emperor passed away within a few months. I heard that it was difficult to understand, and I was so angry.

The Supreme Emperor was gone, and Murong Bai didn't take the opportunity to kill the former prince. Instead, he sent a large number of poems, paintings and travel notes to the former prince who was imprisoned in the cold palace, most of which were priceless orphans.

The prince couldn't help being overjoyed, he stayed in the cold palace to develop his art career, and even drew several portraits of him and Ling Tian after the relationship with Murong Bai eased. It was handed down to later generations, and a few preserved ones were sent to the museum, which can be regarded as allowing later generations to see clearly the appearance of a generation of holy emperor Jiasheng. There is also the word side-by-side king who is rumored to have stayed with Emperor Jiasheng for a lifetime, which can be regarded as a great contribution to the later film and television industry... In the

spring of the next year, Murong Bai and Ling Tian tried their best to reopen the business despite the national funeral. The reason for the imperial examination is that the court needs talents, and the people of Dayan cannot wait!

Indeed, Chunwei was destroyed by King Duan last year, and many ministers died because of the new emperor's ascension to the throne. Now the officials of every department are overloaded.

All the ministers understand this, so except for the censor, other officials don't want to stop...

The author has something to say: There is one more chapter before twelve o'clock, and the world ends.