021. the murder of one

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐄❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Now approaching Mystic Falls Highschool, the Salvatore students could see flashing lights from within the gymnasium, along with orange and purple coloured streamers and balloons. Music was blaring loudly, even being heard from outside the closed room.

Following Aphrodite and Lizzie, the group arrived inside the gymnasium, as Cannibal by Kesha played loudly from the speakers. Bodies filled the gym, in all different outfits.

"Clary!" An excited voice called out, belonging to Ashley, who was dressed as Jessica Rabbit. Liv looked towards the girl, and couldn't help but to blush at how well the costume hugged her body. Quickly, the Auclair looked away, not wanting to be creepy at all.

"Ashley! It's so good to see you!" Clary smiled, as she lurched forward to hug her cousin. "Cmon, let's dance!" Ashley said, after hugging her cousin back longingly.

Ashley clasped Clary's hand in her own and dragged her towards the dancefloor as the Bailey had a smile on her face. Tori watched as her Poison Ivy ran away, though seeing her so happy put a smile on her face.

Everyone began to disperse, as Hope and Niko walked towards the punch bowl, as Laura trailed awkwardly behind them.

"You look like you're still on edge." Niko said, as he poured the punch from the ladle into a small red cup before he gave it to Hope. "Thanks." Hope thanked him, as he also poured punch into a cup for himself and also Laura. "Thanks Neeks." Laura smiled, taking the cup from him.