Chapter 32: Time is Running Out

A/N: Sorry guys for the long wait, work has me with little to no free time right now and when I do have off I just want to relax haha

Enjoy the chapter, thank you for being patient.

"We'll go in through all sides, most of the area was blocked off after the investigation on this place went down. So the most logical place for them to be keeping Y/N would be?" Aizawa lead on to his team as they scoped the old daycare out.

"Underground, through a passageway that was hidden well enough to make sure the ones investigating the place wouldn't find" Midoriya replied. Aizawa nodded in confirmation.

"So we need to think carefully about this then. We don't know how long they've been camping in there, definitely long enough to get some cameras installed inside and outside. So the bastards would know who's lurking" Bakugou added.

"Since when did you think about entering a danger zone carefully?" Sero asked, looking at his blonde friend suspiciously.

"Since they kidnapped the little rug rat!" Bakugou yelled in frustration, only to be shushed by Snipe.

"So I think there's only one way to deal with something like this. We have to pin all of our luck that they are in fact keeping Y/N underground. If we try to find the passageway to go down, any hidden cameras will alert them and they could possibly kill the kid" Aizawa continued. "Cementoss will have to peel open the ground, wide enough to get all of us down there and quick enough for us to reach Y/N and his mother in time."

~🍙~

Y/N glared harshly as one of the scientists entered the room with a tray of food. The scientists looked at the guard in the room, who had a spaced out gaze.

"Did you inject him with the serum? I'm going to unmuzzle him to eat, and would rather him not use his quirk on me." The scientist asked.

"Yes." The guard replied, still looking towards nothing in particular. The scientist nodded and undid the muzzle on Y/M with the key.

"Blast away" Y/N said, the scientist immediately flying back and exiting through a wall from the sheer power of it.

Shiyuna walked into the room, releasing the guard from the hold she had on him, making him fall asleep.

"Good job honey" Shiyuna said, rushing over to Y/N after snagging the keys and started to unlock his chains. Joaan kept his gaze on the door, growling deeply as Shiyuna finished.

Y/N immediately wrapped his arms around his mother, crying into her shoulder as she hugged back tightly, gently rocking him as she stood up from the ground with him still in her arms.

"We have to find a way out of here, I have no idea how many of them are here" Shiyuna whispered, looking around the small and dark room they had kept her son in.

Joaan barked loudly, both mother and son looking towards the door and saw the scientists trying to rush into the room, the dog stopping them in their tracks.

"That was a stupid move" the female scientist said, pointing a gun towards them as she kept her distance from the dog.

"No, you're stupid for forgetting what I'm capable of" Shiyuna replied. "Shoot your friend."

The gun went off, one of the scientists Allie's falling to the ground as she looked in shock. Having dealt the injury by her own hands.

Shiyuna was ready to say another command, before there was a rumbling and the ceiling of the basement they were in, as it started to practically tear itself open. Joaan ran toward his family, curling with them while Shiyuna kneeled down, using her own body to shield Y/N of any small pieces of the cement that fell.

Aizawa jumped down, taking out any in the room with them, his students and other heroes taking out the ones scattered in the building.

Aizawa panted as he looked down at the unconscious bodies, before looking towards the mother and son. Y/N's eyes widened a bit, before they became teary.

Shiyuna smiled softly, gently releasing him from her protective embrace as the child rushed over to the hero, engulfing the man's legs in a tight hug.
Aizawa separated the child from himself, getting to the ground and hugged the boy, a few tears leaving his eyes as well.

"I thought I lost you, I thought you were gone. I'm so sorry it took so long" Aizawa whispered, kissing the top of Y/N's head and hugged him tightly.

Shiyuna smiled, getting up from the ground while Joaan wagged his tail happily, the rest of class 1A coming into the destroyed room to excitedly see the child.

"Hey little dude! You happy to see me?" Kirishima asked with tear filled eyes.

"Okaka"

"Thank you" Kirishima said with a satisfied smile. Thinking that okaka meant yes.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asked, standing up from the ground as he held Y/N to his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine" Shiyuna reassured.
Aizawa looked at her quizzically, his eyes drifting to the small bruises on her face she had obtained when storming through guards to get to her son.

"You should see the other guys" Shiyuna waved off with a small laugh.  Aizawa chuckled a bit at her words, looking down at the sleeping boy in his arms and then back to the woman.

"I'm really sorry. I promised myself I would protect not only him but you as well" Aizawa whispered in guilt. "And you were both taken and hurt."

"This is not your fault, don't you dare start blaming yourself over this." Shiyuna threatened lightly, before taking Y/N back when Aizawa gently handed him to her so he could work on getting the scientists out of there.

~
Shiyuna looked worriedly as Y/N was placed inside the ambulance, getting hooked up to different machines. Aizawa jogged over, looking at the child.

"Alright we're set to go, come on Miss" the paramedic said, as she waited for Shiyuna to get into the same ambulance taking Y/N. Shiyuna quickly looked over at Aizawa.

"Come to the hospital with us?" She asked.

"Of course" Aizawa said with a reassuring nod, starting to rush with her to the ambulance.

"We'll take care of Joaan! He'll be at the dorms with us! Keep us updated!" Midoriya called, holding onto Joan's leash.

"Thank you!" Shiyuna thanked as she climbed inside the ambulance, Aizawa close behind as they started to rush the child to the hospital.

To not only fight off the injuries dealt to him during the kidnapping.

But to battle his worsening heart as well.
Time was running out for him.