15. Dirty Dictionary

" Good luck in resisting me Tae...! " Kook got up from the bed

" What do you think...hyung?!  I will fall for your sexy charms and right away fall on your bed?? " Tae asked in sassy tone..

" You are already on my bad... Are you gonna deny that?! You can't resist my charm fatty..." Kook said while rumbling inside his wardrobe

" You don't know about my determination, If I don't want to do.. No matter how tempting it.... Hyungggg???!! Ahhhh!!!! " Tae squealed on seeing Kook removing his Tee's

"What??? Close your eyes Miss Determined... I'm getting ready.. Don't forget you are in my room and laying on my bed.. "

" Hyungieee!!! " Tae whined in defeated tone...

" Just don't say that word, if you don't want me to pounce on you.. "

" Ok... I'll accept... I'm weak for you... But let me live please.... Give me five years.... I'll be on your bed... Dont tease me like this now... Please..." Tae said while closing his eyes with his hands..

" Can't wait for five years... Tell me the answer I want to hear... You have a week time.... Next week I'm taking you somewhere... It's all planned already... "

" Just a week...?! " Tae peeked to see if Kook got changed, yes.. Kook changed in to a button up shirt and fastening the buttons

" I don't have all the time.. I'm applying in Seoul university as well as in some top American Universities... I only have two months... "

" Are you proposing long distance relationship?! "

" I didn't propose anything... My proposal will be depending up on your answer.. But I will work hard to make you say yes in one week.. " Kook said hanging his rest of Tee's inside his wardrobe while Koo sits on the center of his bed.

" Yes ??? for what hyung?!! Why are you being so stubborn... ?? Alright!!! You won this game... I'm in to you, I want you the way you want me...everything alright... But I'm little hesitant to go all the way.. "

" Then what can you offer ?? I'll accept whatever you can offer... "

" Seriously hyung?? Are we having business proposals... ?? It feels like we are decently discussing dirty deeds... "

" Ok you want me to be frankly discuss it with you?? Let me be frank... I want to kiss you, bite you...tease you... fuc.... "

" Ewwww!!! Stop!! " Tae squeals.. But without minding it Kook continues...

"... you all night... worship you.. pleasure you... get pleasured by you...What's say...?! "

" That's too much for me.. I'm virgin... Get another girl... It's easy for you... "

" Tae...!! That's an insult.. I want only you... See... !! I also can flash my V-Card on your face... But I have my standards... Either loose it on you now or gonna wait for someone like you..

But the thing is Tae...?? I tried, still I don't like anyone other than you... Do me a favor.. Take my V-Card..  Give me yours.. Lets exchange.. That way we don't loose anything..."

" Stop playing.... Let me be clear... I'm not planing on losing it until I turn 21.. Not even for you... "

" Ok then... Give me everything else other than that and promise me... When you turn 21.. You have to come to me.. I will be 23 and I promise I will wait for you...

If you can promise that I promise you I won't manipulate you for now and try to do anything that you don't like.."

" You don't have to wait... Either way I promise I will come to you..."