Mick Schumacher; Kinderpunsch.

Seeing Mick drunk with Lando made me happy, but nothing makes me happier than the thought of Kinderpunsch with Mick.
I've literally just come back from Stuttgart, it's like my second home, and I went over after Mercedes announced him, it was fate I tell you! I didn't get to go to the museum this year (genuinely heartbroken) so I'm going off what I remember from like ten years ago!
The merc museum doesn't have a track but trust me on this.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS BTW YOU FESTIVE FOOLS. THINK OF THIS AS A GIFT.
Okay so ngl, there is some talk of mental health about two/three thousand words in, Michael heavy because of everything that is discussed.
I apologise if this feels rushed😅 I have sunk approx. 9k words into this.
-----------------------------------------------
"Welcome to the family!" Toto said excitedly as phones and cameras flashed in his and the young German's faces. The Austrian man was beaming as he looked at his dear friend's son, seeing so much of his father as well as the past, present and future before him as words failed to describe the overwhelming joy of saying the name Schumacher is home. Toto had organised for them to take a flight to Stuttgart, the home of Mercedes-Benz, to tour him around the museum personally and let him sit in Michael's last car.

Whilst they were on the plane, the Austrian giant divulged some information to the master's protégé. "There's someone very excited at the museum to see you." He hinted, crossing his long legs as he watched Mick's blond brow lift. "You'll be happy to know it's an old friend of yours, (Y/N) (L/N)?" He watched as Mick's bright blue eyes widened, a childish and nostalgic grin setting upon his soft features.

"We were in karting together, as you once said, all us traumatised little kids sitting around in the rain," Mick said, giggling to himself. "Papa one day said to invite her under our umbrella, the look on her face was priceless as she realised who he was." He fondly recalled, looking over the cityscape beneath him as they began to descend. "She texted me yesterday to say congratulations and that Papa is proud of me following his footsteps."

Toto softly sighed and patted Mick's knee. "He is, we all know he is." He watched as Mick met his eyes and softly grinned, dropping his head down as he thought about his father. The landing gear soon sounded and the force of the landing itself propelled them both into their seats. The pair made their way through security and passport control, soon stepping into a Mercedes GLE Maybach and Mick being handed the keys. "Mick, it's yours as part of welcome to the team! It's yours!"

Mick gasped and in a flurry of excitement hugged Toto tightly, hearing the older man chuckle as he pat his back. "Thank you, Toto!" He then put the key in the ignition and started the car, hearing it purr beneath him as they headed to Bad Cannstatt. Him and the Team Principal talked idly, discussing more of their future together and separately, until they arrived at the entrance of the museum. The museum's a grand building, all white metal and glass and winding within, treasures and history inside were unattainable by all standards, until this day. He hopped out the car to look the vehicle over, seeing Toto had made a personalised numberplate that read 'S-CHUM1N1', the S standing got Stuttgart City. He chuckled as he took a photo and sent it to his family WhatsApp chat, including Ralf.

(Y/N) was within the entrance, practically bouncing off the walls that surrounded her as her friend and co-worker, Lukas, attempted to contain her excitement. "(N/N), it's just another driver! Why are you so excited?!" He groaned, watched from the front desk as she turned to him, her (E/C) eyes squinting a glare at the blasphemy being spoken.

"It's not just another driver," she mocked, putting on a childish tone. "It's my friend from my karting days! You know, the son of the most successful formula one driver on the earth!"

"Who's that?" He asked, making it clear that he genuinely had no idea about Motorsport.

"You disappoint me." She glumly said, walking over the computer and opening the browser, bringing up Michael's racing record and then Mick's Instagram.