Season 4, Part 2. teaser.

Location: Taal volcano in the philippine.

Taal Volcano is a large caldera filled by Taal Lake in the Philippines

Taal Volcano is a large caldera filled by Taal Lake in the Philippines. Located in the province of Batangas, the volcano is second of the most active volcanoes in the country, with 38 recorded historical eruptions, all of which were concentrated on Volcano Island, near the middle of Taal Lake. What's unique about the Taal Volcano is that long ago. This Volcano was the biggest volcano in the world. But not any more. You see over time things change. Now is no longer the biggest Volcano. But it is famous for another reason. The volcano is located now in the middle of a gigantic Lake. And the volcano itself has an island in the middle that has a nearly 600 meter wide Lake. And thought to be 400 meter deep. Thought to be, solid reason why they can't find how deep it is, it's because the deeper they go, the hotter it gets. To the point of boiling. Hell even Jaegers can't seem to even get to the bottom of it. The heat it's too much for them. It well kill the pilots inside under 25 seconds. Solid reason why its like that. That there's a Magma chamber a few meter underground beneath the lake. It's an anormal Magma chamber. Far hotter then it should be. And what makes this more strange. That no Kaijus has ever appear in the Taal Volcano. There's is zero récords of any kaiju ever appearing there. Absolutely none....... Wonder why?

As we can see many volcanologist studying the Taal Volcano. They stood at a few hundreds meters from the volcano inside Lake. Studying every pieces. It is a safe area. Due to the last time that the volcano itself erupted was nearly 65 years ago. Yes hundreds if nearly thousands die that day. But after that there has been no signs of another eruption.

Volcanologist: It's been 65 ever since the eruption. Nearly 6,000 people die that day. It was a massive death toll. Many lost their love ones. Yet we rebuild over time again. This time were ready if another eruption happens again.

Volcanologist2: The massive destruction it cause. But that's in the past.

Volcanologist3: But look at the good way. After all ended, the destruction gave us questions and answers. Some questions have yet to answer and some answer are up to debated.

Volcanologist4: Just look at the rock formations. Their abnormal. The shape of them. From a normal person point of view. They'll see nothing but a normal rock. But to us who has been studies this for so many years can see the differences.

Volcanologist5: This types of rocks can only be found in this Volcano alone. There's nowhere on earth that this rocks can be found. This makes them quite unique. Not too mention they contain radiation in them. But the strange thing about this radiation is that is harmless. It doesn't have any type of negative effects on anyone. Meaning this whole volcano is cover by that radiation.

Volcanologist: There are many theories why that is happening. It believed the intense heat from the Magma chamber that's below inside the volcano lake. It's 1,500 degrees Celsius (2,700 degrees Fahrenheit). However this Magma chamber is far hotter then it should be. If I were to put it by numbers I say the heat coming from this one Magma chamber is 80 times hotter, maybe even more. Because of that the water inside the lake is always boiling none stop. The boiling lake temperature is so extreme. That is does not allow us to the determine how deep is the leak. Even if a Jaeger jump in it. It well be boild in seconds. It well kill the Pilots inside.