Chapter 28

Jason's POV

Tossing and turning, that's all I have been doing since what happened yesterday evening. I slept horrible last night. Malarie just stayed sleeping, whimpering every now and then. I can't believe I hurt her in that way. Scratch that, I didn't hurt her. I know she wanted it. She was moaning I heard her.

I groaned getting up from the bed. I went to my drawer and slipped on some clothes. I put my blue classic Vans on, heading to the bathroom to do my daily routine in the morning. I couldn't stop self-analyzing myself, and what I did. I feel like I did the right thing. But my heart feels the exact opposite.

I looked down at my phone, seeing it is 8:35 am in the morning. Way too damn early for me. I usually get up after three in the afternoon. I left out the bathroom, walking over to give my babe a kiss. I also seen that she was still naked, so I put one of my shirts on her.

No I didn't touch her sexually. I just put her on some type of clothing to keep her warm.

I left out my bedroom, sprinting down the stairs. I was surprised to see the gang up so early. Hell I'm surprised that I am up this early. They all looked at me, I just nodded my head in a "what's up motion". That's when I got cornered with lots of questions.

"Where's Malarie Jason?" Alex asked me sternly.

What the hell since when does he care about her? He has never liked her before.

"Yeah where's my Mally Pally?" Cal asked, while Ryan held him back.

"She's upstairs sleep. Why?" Cal tried to charge towards me, but Ryan and Za held him back. I looked at him like he lost his mind. "What's the deal with you Cal?" I spat his name out.

"No! The question is what's the deal with you? Why was Malarie screaming so much? What did you do to her?" He yelled, tears forcing to stay in his eyes.

"What the hell? She's fine... we just had makeup sex that's it. She is upstairs sleep. I tired her out quite a bit." I cockily stated.

No one said anything. It was pure silence. What is going on with them? I rolled my eyes, going inside the kitchen to get some orange juice. They all followed me.

"Where's YoYo?" I asked, raising a quizzical eyebrow to no one in particular. "I made her go home, after Mal docked her ass in the face." Za laughed his ass off. I nodded my head in understanding.

"We heard lots of screaming man. Did you beat her bad this time?" Jacob asked worriedly. He was patting a silent crying Cal on the back.

I sighed in frustration, rubbing my hair fiercely. "I didn't beat my girlfriend damn. I told you it was just rough makeup sex. Shit you all act like you're my parents. I don't need anyone to care for me. Malarie is clearly a screamer.

"Man fuck you Jason! We're not worried about you! We are worried about that girl up there. She doesn't deserve none of the shit we put her through." Cal screamed at me, all while tears spewed out his eyes.

"She doesn't need anyone else to worry about her except me. So what, you want to fúck her now Cal?" I pushed his chest roughly. "Or is it all of you who wants to fuck her. Huh? Well go ahead, I hit it first anyway. I have been in every hole in that girl's body."

After that little statement I found myself on the floor clutching my jaw. A furious Cal being held back by some of the squad. I am beyond pissed. That little sweet tart is going to hit me? Hell nah. I jumped up to my feet, punching him dead in his mouth. Instantly drawing blood everywhere.

"You gone fucking hit me little bitch? Huh?" I punched him in his stomach. "You don't deserve such a precious jewel like her. You burn in hell you bastard." He screamed.