XXXVI

Afianna's POV

18...19...20...21...22...

I counted as I sliced the monster right in front of me.

Napabuntong hininga ako.

Tila walang katapusan ang ginagawa kong paglaban sa lahat dahil sa parami nang parami ang kanilang bilang.

I am currently fighting serpent wolves, they are monsters that have the body of a wolf, eyes like those of a cat, and a tail of a venomous snake that can kill any person in just a bite.

I can only hear their growling, howling, and the hissing of their tails. I can see hunger in their eyes, and also their saliva drooling right at me.

But I don't have much time stalling for time here.

Naramdaman ko ang pagtalon ng isang wolf sa aking likuran ngunit bago pa man sya makalapit sa akin, I caught it using water bubbles and suffocate it until it died.

Sabay-sabay na sumugod sa akin ang limang serpent wolves while their snake tails were spitting venoms at my direction. Venomous spits rained down on me as they attacked me using their claws and sharp fangs.

Without any more seconds wasted, I let it rain with water arrows straight down to my opponents. I summoned a giant wave that causes the monsters to drown and die on the spot. They were unable to escape and fight back as they struggle to breathe under the water.

Nang matapos ang labang ito, I was bewildered to see the land I am in. It is a barren land. I can see dead trees and an abandoned mine infront of me.

I was unable to look at my surroundings earlier because right after I teleported, I was greeted with gnarling and growling hungry wolves while baring their fangs as they stare at me like I'm some delicious prey.

Habang naglalakad patungo sa abandonadong minahan, inalala ko ang mga nangyari kanina sa dimension na aking ginawa bago pa ako napunta rito.

I was sitting on the roof as I silently gaze at my surroundings. All four season forest have their own village and settlers having their daily life. I looked at Kylo as I saw him gliding over and under the clouds as he happily chirped. There are also fairies and dwarves on my lawn doing their works such as basket weaving and crafting tools needed for this dimension.

I heaved a sigh as I looked at the sky. Things are making me worried. Even though I am powerful enough to pulverized the world, I am still a young lady who worries a lot about the upcoming events that is inevitable to happen. My days here seems like the calm right before the storm.

For the second time I sigh.

"What's with the long face, my dear?"

Nilingon ko ang nagsalita at hindi na nagulat nang makita ko si Andromeda na may dalang isang flower crown na gawa sa rosemary flower atsaka white carnation that complements each other well.

She is wearing a light yellow long tube gown and a thin laced cape dripped around her shoulders. She is also wearing a thin gold chains with a ruby on her forehead while her light brown hair is in half-moon style. And just like the other days, she is not wearing any footwear just golden laces encircling her legs. A Goddess. She really is a Goddess with her ethereal beauty and celestial aura.

She gently put on the flower crown on my head as she genuinely smile at me.

"I know you can do it, my dear." she spoke with her soothing voice. "There is a special reason why I chose you of all people who wished to be like you are now. And, I believe in you." she added as she gently caress my back.