Prologue

AN: This story is currently on hiatus/rewrite planned. I've fallen out of the Naruto fandom for the time being and am more invested in the BNHA fandom. My current bnha fic I'm working on is a long fic and that's taking all my attention away from anything else. When I wrote Looping, I didn't plan out well enough, which was why I quickly found myself at a deadend with the clues. I have a basic idea where I wanna go with this but not the specific part. The hidden message also needed some editting cuz they just won't do as they were now. All of that would take quite a while to plan out, and with the whole rewrite, it's too time-consuming for me now. Plus, I'll have to rejoin the Naruto fandom by reading tons of Naruto fics. So when you read this fic, keep in mind that this is a one-way street with no way out. (2018 July 31)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Two people were lying on a futon, gazing lazily at the sky with half-lidded eyes.

"So, what should we do this time around?"

"Gather a harem?"

"Won't work. Remember what happened last time with Anko?"

"Damn it."

"How 'bout destroy Konoha?"

"Done that 15 times already."

"Take over the world?"

"Successfully 15 times, unsuccessfully 9 times. I'm bored with it."

"Join ANBU?"

"Done that 78 times already."

"Send a Death Note (1) to Oro-chan and laugh at his reactions?"

"Not fun enough."

"Turn Oro-chan into a kid?"

"Do you even know how to make APTX4869 (2)?"

"Damn. I should've asked Gin during that loop."

"How about a zombie apocalypse (3)?"

"How?"

"Mass genjutsu."

"You have enough chakra for that?"

"Damn."

"What about mess with people's mind?"

"We've been doing that every time."

"Damn it."

"Create our own village?"

"Another one? We already have Ramen Village, Tomato Village, Snake Village, Fox Village, Hot and Sexy Village, Toad Village..."

"Alright alright, that's enough. Hell knows how you manage to remember all the names."

"Cuz I'm a genius."

"No you're not, I am."

"You're not."

"I am."

"You're not."

"I am."

"..."

"...talk about immature."

"Hey you started!"

"And you followed the trend."

"Teme."

"Dobe."

"...ANYWAY, back onto the topic. What should we do this time around?"

"...something we haven't done before?"