020. a door into darkness

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

A DOOR INTO DARKNESS

 ❝A DOOR INTO DARKNESS❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Glen, Rafael and Landon walked together, heading towards Glen's dorm as they decided to get ready for the Halloween party.

With Valerie spending a lot of time lately with Jed and Kaleb, Glen had become closer with Rafael and even befriended Landon.

"Are you sure you're up for a party, Raf? We could always stay back and have a horror movie marathon." Landon suggested as they walked. He knew that his foster brother had been quite down since Cassie had been brought back from the dead. Of course, they had closure and Cassie found peace, but it still hurt. Rafael missed her so much.

"I'm good Lan." Rafael declared, putting a smile on his face. "I'm looking forward to this party, honestly. Plus, I love our matching costumes." The Waithe confessed as Glen had a slight smirk on his lips, "Mario and Luigi. Classic." He stated.

"Any idea what Lucas and his trio of dramatics are dressing up as?" Glen asked as Landon frowned, "How would I know?" He asked, as he hadn't spoken to Luca since the Saltzman basically said they should end whatever they had between them.

Glen sighed, feeling bad as he had forgotten about them calling it quits. "Sorry— I forgot." He quickly said as Landon shook his head, "It's fine. Who are you dressing up as?" He then asked.

Glen had a smile on his lips before he announced, "I'm dressing up as Phantom of the Opera." He stated as they reached his dorm. He placed his hand on the doorknob and pushed it open, though the trio stopped and gasped at the sight they'd seen.