Chapter 65(Final)

Enjoy Reading...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT...

***************************

"Shhh, Meri Jaan, what happened, huh? ..." Siya was rocking her baby girl while sitting on the bed due to her weakness, but it seemed like her little doll didn't want to hear anything. Seeing her cry so loudly, Siya got panicked and worried. At the same time, Ruhaan walks into the room with her food and gets worried seeing his daughter crying her heart out.

"What happened? Why is she crying so much?" He asked while walking towards them."I don't know, Ruhaan Ji...suddenly she started crying like this," Siya told him in her worried tone while shaking her continuously.

"Is she hungry?" "No, I just feed her."

"Give her to me; maybe she is missing her papa." She nodded and started eating her food. Her eyes didn't leave Ruhaan, as the sound of her baby's cry really broke her heart.

"Shhhh, my little queen, why are you crying so much, huh? See your little cute face turn into a tomato. Look at this tiny button nose." He softly touches her nose with his index finger, "cutely scrunched and looking like a tiny cherry." He continued talking with her like a baby, and as if she could understand his words, she stopped crying and kept on staring at him with her big teary eyes, looking extremely innocent and adorable.

Siya was amazed by the scene in front of her eyes.Woah! Her 5-day-old daughter has already chosen her favourite.

"Woah! Matlab, yeh sahi h, after 9 hours of painful labour, this is what I got, Madam Victoria, huh. Ruhaan Ji, this is not fair. You can't just steal my baby's favourite person tag. Siya whined like a baby, looking at them with a fake, betrayed expression on her face.

Ruhaan chuckled softly and said, "When her mother can't resist my charm, then how can her daughter, right Jaan?" His baby blinked her eyes cutely, still staring at her father's face. He chuckles and kisses her soft, chubby cheeks a few times; after all, his daughter is too cute and beautiful to resist.

Siya shook her head with a small smile on her face and again started eating her food.

"I still can't believe we have our baby in our hands. It all feels like a dream, a very beautiful dream," he whispered, looking at his daughter's sleepy eyes as she started dozing off slowly. "It's not a dream, Ruhaan Ji, but a reality, a very beautiful reality," Siya responds in the same dreamy voice as Ruhaan.

A tear escaped his eye, but he quickly wiped it before placing a light kiss on his daughter's small forehead, making her stir in her sleep. He quickly rocked her back to her beauty sleep. Siya smiled, seeing him smile wholeheartedly, before going inside the washroom to wash her hands. When Siya came back into the room, Ruhaan was still holding their daughter close to his heart as he was pacing around the room slowly.

"Ruhaan Ji, you can put her in her crib; she has already slept," Siya said while walking towards them. Ruhaan stopped walking as Siya came in front of her. "Hmm," but he is holding her protectively in her hands. Siya kissed her baby's head softly before kissing her husband's cheek, making him smile wide.

"Let me put her in her bed," Ruhaan carefully hand her his sleeping beauty without disturbing her sleep. After placing her little girl in her crib beside their bed, Siya covered her properly with her small, soft blanket. Then she joins her husband in bed, who instantly pulls her into his arms.

"How are you feeling?" Ruhaan asked while rubbing her back softly.

"Better," she replied in an assuring tone, as everyone is really worried about her health, especially Ruhaan, because she almost fainted the last time due to weakness, but her doctor assured them it was because of her delivery as she lost lots of her blood. She suggested they give her a healthy and filling diet.