Chapter 105 ( The rain after the storm)

" Why I am irritated with that smile on your face?" Nakapalumbaba na tanong ni Alisha sa babaeng nasa kanyang harapan na ubod Ang taas Ang ngiti. " A few days ago. You seems to hold the world." Aniya na may pag iling iling pa.

Catalina who is listening to her tantrums finally looked at her. Busy kase itong katext SI Gavin.

" You should be happy that were fine. Be a supportive one Alisha." Pangaral nito at muling binalik Ang tingin sa cellphone.

Napataas Naman Ng kilay SI Alisha. " Coming from you Catalina baka nakalimutan mo. I am the one who is persuading kaya to get back to Gavin. I'm your matchmaker. You should never fight like that. It's really heartbreaking." Uminom sya sa baso Ng tubig na nasa table nya Ng maalala Ang nangyari.

She is not involved in the relationship of the two but she doesn't know why seeing them falling apart like that breaks her heart. Afterall every word that came in their mouth. It's the exact opposite of what they want to do.

It's like they're stopping themselves from loving each other? Isn't it heartbreaking like that? Knowing you love each other but you can't be together no matter what.

"It's all in the past. We should forget that." Binaba na ni Catalina Ang cellphone dahil Ang Sabi ni Gavin ay may importante itong meeting. " But wait Alisha. I think I remember during that time. You're siding with Gavin too much." Alisha gulped Ng tingnan sya Ng masama ni Catalina.

She shook her head. " It's not that kaya Catalina. It's just because of what Devon told me that's why I understand Gavin's love for you." Paliwanag nito.

Napa kunot noo si Catalina. " Devon? How is he related to Gavin?" Tanong nito as she suspiciously looked at Alisha.

Napatakip Naman Ng bibig Ang dalaga Ng marealize Ang sinabi. She promised to keep this a secret to Catalina. She's so careless.

Binaba nito Ang cellphone at mariin na tumingin sa kaibigan." Alisha, Do you want me to cut your tongue? So that You won't really need to say any word?" Tass kilay na tanong nya.

Alisha gulped and shook her head. " Do you really need to be that scary Catalina?" Naka ngiwi na tanong nya.

" Say!" 

Alisha pouted. She really doesn't have a choice. " Devon and Gavin are actually best friends. Catalina." Hindi alam ni Alisha kung paano ipapaliwanag.

" Best Friend? Both of them?"

" Yes. They are."

Flashback*

" Why do you seems to know Gavin so much. What is your connection with him?" Puno Ng pagdududa Ang inosenteng mga mata ni Alisha habang nakatingin sa binatang nasa kanyang harapan. " The wound in your left arm. Is it from what happened yesterday? Annika died. Do you really not know?" She looked at the man who was diverting his eyes from her. " Devon! Don't I deserve to know even just one truth?!" Giit Ng dalaga na Hindi na namalayan Ang luha sa kanyang mga mata.

The first time that they saw each other. Devon already left an impression on her behind his cold appearance as a simple man who loves her. That's why she gave him a chance even though her heart during that time is still hurting because of Andrew.