Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy

~Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy~
~Start~

**********

Kastro stared at Killua with a sweat dropped from his forehead as Killua kept glaring at him. Due to Kllua's scary threat, Kastro actually gulped but laughed again.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything." Kastro said but Killua just kept glaring at him.

Then, the both of them heard you running back. Killua blinked and instantly, his assassin eyes disappeared and turned back to his normal eyes, making you completely oblivious on what happen.

Once you reached them, you looked at Killua and hold out your hand that is holding something. "Hey, Killua, isn't this yours?" You asked as you showed him the cracked marble he threw.

Killua smiled at you while scratching the back of his head. "Yup! I was going to use it if Kastro will noticed but you just had to go and check it out." Killua lied.

"Ah! Oops, sorry!" You said and gave Killua the cracked marble.

"It's okay. It was pretty stupid to use a marble to test a fighter anyway." He said as he got the cracked marble from you and put it back on his pocket.

Then, you and Killua heard a fake cough that came from Kastro. He smiled at the two of you. "Well, I'll have to excuse myself here." He said as he walked back to his room. "I'll wait for the two of you in Battle Olympia." He said as he closed the door.

You and Killua were about to leave but then Kastro opened his door again. "I'm sure the two of you can get there." He added before completely closing his door.

Killua grew a vein and glared at Kastro's room. "I told you we're not interested in fighting!" He said as he placed his arms behind his head. "Let's go, (Y/N)!" He called as he walked away.

You sweatdropped at him and laughed slightly. "Okay..." You said and catched up to him.

**********

"Eh!? What!?" Killua yelled as you told him something. "You're not going to go see Hisoka's match!?"

You smiled apologetically to Killua. "Sorry...I'll just watch a recording." You said.

"Hmm, fine...I understand." Killua said. "But why?" He asked.

"It's just that, I felt that it's so unfair for Gon to watch a recording when the two of us are watching in person." You said. "Plus, you could take much more information than I can."

Killua raised his eyebrow. "Why are you suddenly so close to Gon?" He asked.

You looked at him, confused. "He's our friend, right?" You asked.

"Friends, huh..." Killua said as he looked to the ground with his bangs covering his eyes. "...Nothing more? Not feeling anything?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah, that's it..." You answered. "Though I feel something weird in my chest whenever I'm with him and yo-" you tried to say but got cutted.

"Is that so?" Killua asked as he walked past you. "Then, do whatever you want." He said and walked away.

You stared at his disappearing figure. "What's up with Killua...?" You asked yourself, concerned. "I was about to say Gon and him but he cutted me off..."

**********

The match between Kastro and Hisoka has finally started. There are a only a few people in the Heaven's Arena today due to some of them watching Hisoka's match.

You were outside of the Heaven's Arena, in the park, sitting on a swing. You were thinking about your conversation about Killua yesterday.

"Nothing more? Not feeling anything?"