Chapter 23

"Stop it!"
"Never."

I wrap my arms around her waist and push her closer - ruining her second attempt at decorating the muffins. We've been in the kitchen for thirty minutes, trying to make muffins ... scratch that, her trying to make muffins to show me that she is capable of using the kitchen while I ruin her focus by trying to cuddle her.

"Are you done?" I ask, kissing her cheek as my patience runs thin.
"No!" She huffs, "I would've been if you were capable of keeping your hands to yourself."
"If making muffins means I can't touch you, then no muffins allowed in the house."

She turns around and looks at me with wild eyes,
"You're crazy."
"I am, but only because of you."

Her cheeks turn red, and she leans in placing a shy kiss on my lips. Before she has the chance to retreat, I grab her throat and deepen the kiss - turning it into a make out session. Her lips against mine, her smell, and the way she smiles while we kiss - I can never get enough. Never.

"Nope, no." She pushes away, "Not gonna happen again - let me finish my muffins."
"I will, but only if you ask nicely." I smirk, causing her to roll her eyes.
"Can I please finish the muffins?"

I back off and get ready to leave the kitchen but not before giving her a smack on that perfect round ass that I also cannot get enough of.
"Hey!"
"That's for rolling your eyes at me."

When I'm out of the kitchen I enter my office and start doing some work. Bella has been here the whole weekend, and I've never in my life gone so long without working.

Things have been so good with us, ever since the day I told her about everything. Something changed that night, not only for us but for me. Ever since I laid eyes on Bella, I knew there was something with her, something drawing me against her - making me want more of her, all of her.

I was obsessed before I even got to know the girl in yellow but now that I've gotten to know her - her voice, her real smile, how warm she feels and how she's perfectly made to fit in my arms - now I'm not only obsessed, I'm addicted.

Talking with her that night, telling her my biggest mistake and having her there with her arms around me - it felt better than any therapist I've had, than any medication. She feels safe, she feels like mine. And she is, she'll be mine forever and no one is going to take her away from me.

I work for an hour, or maybe less before I stand up and head towards the door. Luckily for me it opens before I can reach it.

"Were you heading down to the kitchen even though I made it clear that you weren't welcome until the muffins were done?" She crosses her arms.
"No.." I smile sheepishly, "Maybe?"
"No muffins for you then, that's your punishment."

She turns around and is on her way out - at least that's what she thinks until I catch her and push her against the wall. I lean down and brush my lips against her cheek,

"And who told you that you could punish me princess?"
"You punish me, don't you?"
"Exactly, I punish you." I smile when her back presses against mine as I slide my hand down her hip.

She turns her head around halfway,
"I can't punish you I guess - because you're the one in control, right?"
"Si."
"You're the one in charge?"
"Si."
"Then I guess, I can't do much now can I?"

I tilt my head slightly, confused on how easy she's given into it until her back starts arching,
"What are you doing?" I question, feeling the blood pump faster for each passing second.
"Nothing? I mean you're in charge, so I don't have a say in anything right?"
"What?"