[7] A Househusband? No way.

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 7: A Househusband? No way.

———

King Cobra and his wife, Nefertari Titi, were enjoying a relaxing walk in the hallway of the castle, watching the peaceful city below them.

The city of Alubarna looked more different than they ever recalled to be so. Trees were sprouting from this and that corner of the city, while the outskirts of the city was surrounded by a forest shaped like a pentagon.

"The Kingdom has changed so much since two years ago..."

Titi spoke with a small smile on her face.

"It's all thanks to that boy, Your Highness. No matter what you say, I still believe that me getting sick was a lucky incident, otherwise we wouldn't have stopped on that island and met him."

Cobra gave a short laugh at that.

"Maybe, I don't know. But whatever the case, I don't like to think you getting deadly sickness was a lucky incident. You are right about that boy though, he's really something else... Alabasta looks like a whole different realm now."

The entire country hadn't changed like Alubarna yet, but it was a start. A great one at that.

Looking far from the city, as the previously wavy-hot and sandy horizon looked much healthier and green now, the two royals couldn't help but smile amongst themselves.

"Your Highness. You know, he's close to Vivi's age."

Titi suddenly said, nudging him with her elbow.

"...."

"Just three years older. That's not a big age gap, right? You are 7 years older than me yourself."

Cobra let out an awkward chuckle.

"Ah, well, I guess. Then are you suggesting...?"

"Well,"

Titi hesitated for a moment before shrugging her shoulders gracefully.

"Unlike what the common people think, in this world nobility and things like royalty don't really matter."

"Oh? I didn't know my Queen had such a controversial opinion. Be careful, Alabasta might vanish from the map if any World Noble were to hear your words."

The King joked, and though Titi knew that wasn't entirely a 'joke', she still let out a giggle.

"Haha." She shook her head gently. "Well, in the grand scheme of things, in front of direct power even a World Noble won't survive if they don't have strong people protecting them."

"That's true."

"This boy has abilities, the 'direct power' that I just spoke of. We can tell from the countless small-time criminals he caught over the years. Yet, he is only a 10-year-old child."

"Ah-huh."

"I think he is strong enough to keep Vivi safe from all the dangers of this dirty world. On top of that his powers are ideal for a greater Alabasta for generations to come. No hard feelings, Your Highness, but I believe he could be the greatest King of Alabasta till date."

Cobra went silent after that, and for a while both of them walked beside each other without exchanging any words.

A while later, King Cobra scratched his chin. "I won't lie, I have thought of this before."