11

I got up from the couch to go open the door

I got up from the couch to go open the door. I straightened myself up as much as possible, I was glad my jeans black though. Lexx soaked through my jeans. I did adjust myself so it wouldn't be as visible.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see Shayla. She looked surprised to see me.

"Hey Von," she shrieked with a big smile.

"Wassup," I spoke and moved out of the doorway for her to come in.

She started going towards Lexx's room.

"What are you doing here," she asked.

"Mindin' my business," I said and started walking back towards then den.

"Why you play so much," she said following behind me. I just sat on the couch and mugged her.

Lexx finally came out of her room.

"Bitch you didn't hear me knocking," Shayla basically yelled as Lexx came into the room.

"I had to pee," she responded.

"Well what y'all doing," she looked at me then back to Lexx.

"Smoking and chilling," she told her and sat beside me.

"Let me smoke with y'all then," she said.

no, leave hoe.

Lexx looked at me and I slightly shook my head.

"Von, can you go get my box out of my closet," Lexx asked. I looked at her funny because she knows it's not shit in that box.

I got up and went in her closet, I just stood there for a minute before I called to her, "Lexx I can't find it!"

Not too long later, her room door opened, and she stepped in the closet, "Why you don't like her?"

"She annoying and she tryna fuck with me and I been showing her I don't like her," I told her, and she laughed at me.

"You laughing and I'm dead serious," I told her again.

"I know, that's why its funny," she said.

We heard the door open and she turned around.

"Y'all didn't find it," Shayla asked.

"We did, it wasn't anything left in it," I answered.

"Lexxi Pooh, I came over here to get you to go to that party with me," she said with a fake smile, trying to look sweet, and batting her eyelashes.

"I told you I didn't want to go. I just went out last night," she replied.

"Bu-,"

"Gone on lil folks, she said she didn't wanna go," I cut her off.

"You didn't have to raise your voice at me, and you not gone stand up for me," she said looking at Alexus.

"I did tell you-" she started, before Shayla mugged and turned out the door. We knew she was gone when the front door slammed.

Lexx started to have a guilty look on her face.

"Don't stress it ma. She was pressing," I told her pulling her into a hug and she nodded on my chest.

I grabbed her chin and lifted her head towards me, and I pecked her lips.

"You wanna go on a date with me next Friday," I asked her out of nowhere.

"Yes," she said with no hesitation, "Where are we going so, I can know how to dress?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll tell you ahead of time. I know women have to pick a outfit five days ahead of time. I would take you out Saturday but I'm making a surprise appearance at a show," I mumbled.

"Come on so we can finish the show," she said and pulled me with her as we walked out of her room.

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

In a wattpad book, I love me some drama! I want drama in they relationship and they not even together....yet🤭.

vote for me...

finished: December 3, 2022 \ 2:21 am

chapter 8-11 published 12/22/22 @8:31 pm.

621 words.