Chapter 18

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 18:

-Jane's POV-

Arising from my spot on the couch wih my messy hair, my head turned left and right, looking at my surroundings.

The events from last night, immediately came back to mind.

Me accidentally spilling my beer on Niall while we were on the couch watching a movie, until that was all I remembered.

"Niall." I groaned. "What day's it today? A Thursday? Or.. Friday?" I questioned randomly, ruffling my hair as I narrowed my eyes.

I shook the boy awake, him shooting up from his spot just like me.

"Err. Thursday the 28th." He thought, before glaring at me.

"Damn why is the sun barely even up?" I chuckled.

"It's 7 in the morning Jane!" He groaned, burrying his head under one of my couch pillows.

Niall was silent until my eyes widened.

Today was that freakin' reunion.

"Err yeah, let's go back to sleep!" I exclaimed, quickly getting back to my spot.

"Nu-uh, Jane you can still catch that bus with Harry!" He goes.

"Hell no, I'm not riding a bus to Cheshire with him!"

(A/N: They're currently in London now btw so they can just take one of those travelling buses :3)

"Jane, you and Harry aren't the only ones in that bus! You won't even have to see his arse if you don't want to."

I sighed, crossing my arms. "So.. You want me to go to Chesire for a party that'll last for about a few hours, and come back to London late at night? It's a waste of my time, Niall!"

"I will tickle you until you die." He threatened.

I gasped, rolling, and falling off the couch as I crawled away from him. "No." I say sternly. "You wouldn't."

"Oh I will, if you don't grab your things and leave!" He cocked an eyebrow.

I whaled, throwing my head back like a little child.

"Okay, okay. I'll go." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"YES! NOW GO GET YOUR REUNION ON!'' He cheers, making me give the boy a bad glare.

"You know what, I hate you." I smirked.

He looked taken aback for a second, until I laughed shaking my head.

"Just kidding!"

-Harry's POV-

I rubbed at my eyes hazily, dragging myself down the stairs. I got that high school reunion letter a couple of days ago, and I immediately wanted to go. I mean why not?

For sure, Jane wasn't going. I mean she was avoiding me. For two weeks straight already.

It was a mutual feeling, me not wanting to see her again either.

She really did get her revenge, but who said it was over? I wasn't going down without a fight.

She thought she was the only one who didn't play to get even, but played to win, although all she didn't know I was exactly the same.

But the intimate moment we had under the sheets kept playing in my head.. When I said I felt different, I really did mean it.

Truly, I had missed Jane without even having some sort of suspicion about it all these years.

-Jane's POV-

"Have fun!" Niall called from inside the car, as I waved slightly, before the car vanished down the road.

The bus station is just a couple blocks away, so I'm guessing I should really just walk it.

Niall offered a ride, but I turned it down anyway.

Starting my long-ish walk, I dragged my feet, down the street.

***

Once I got there, the bus was just about to leave.

"Wait!" I motioned to the bus driver, before he could pull the lever for the doors to close. Niall was right, the bus was really huge.

He sighed crankily. "Get in, kid."

"I'm not a kid." I mumbled reluctantly, carelessly handing him the money he needed.

"Go ahead." He says blankly, as I hear the doors close.

The bus was nearly full, the front seats and the ones in between all really taken.

I awkwardly walked down the narrow walk way, searching for an empty seat.

My heart literally just leaped out of my chest, when I see the mop of messy curls. Good thing he's asleep. Harry was here.. Oh god, might as well die!

Nearly everyone in the bus was asleep, except this kid on his phone, and a couple cuddling up closer to the front.

My eyes looked back to the kid and Harry.

His seat, was two rows away from Harry, which I could just gratefully trade with him, seeing that way there was no way in the world I would sit next to Harry himself.

"Hey kid." I hissed at the 12 year old looking boy.

"What." He gives me an unamused look.

"Can I please trade seats with you? You can go sit with my friend over there." I pointed over to Harry.

"How about no! I like this spot, now just run along!" The weird boy shouts, as my eyes widened, me shushing him.

I sighed, giving up.

There is no way I can get a 12 year old trade seats with me.

"Go to your boyfriend!" He taunts me, as I gritted my teeth, turning away.

"Stupid little prick." I muttered angrily, as I did the walk of shame over to where I first spotted him.

Clenching my shoulder bag, I nervously although quietly attempted to sit in the seat.

Apparently, gravity hated me, so the bus takes an unexpected sharp turn, me shrieking before I felt my body tip over clumsily.

I flinched, feeling the impact of another body below me.

"Ow." I whispered, opening my eyes, only to meet those green ones.

"Jane?" He asked disbelievingly, our faces THIS close.

Well, this is awkward..

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

AHHHH!!! LOL HANEY OH YEAHHH! My favorite ship!! I don't know why so many of you like Jiall.. -___-

I will be changing that soon!

And I typed this on my phone before school, so I can do a second update after school!

You'll be getting more soon!

Now pwease vote and comment on what u thought! Yayy!!

And I made a Cupcake Girl trailer myself! Its the official one and it's on my youtube channel @BritishBums :3

PLEASE go have a look at it! I worked so hard!!! D:

Well thanks guys! BYEEE

-BritishBums xox