author's.note

Hellooo. Thanks so much for reading I know everyone hates author's notes.

Just wanted to tell you a little about my situation currently. Bit of an awkward one to be honest but it needs to be done.

I've recently come back after a four year break and a lot has changed. The break happened because I grew up basically and with that came soooo many financial responsibilities. Which meant I couldn't spend as long as I'd like writing, hence the long break.

I've come back now and the support was so surprising. I'd love to spend time writing more.

I have made a Patreon where you can support me financially and I've also put some extra benefits with the tiers.

Check it out if you'd like but absolutely no pressure.

I'm also really really open to feedback on it because I've never used Patreon before. If it works out good then I'd love to add any benefits you might want.

patreon.com/esssea

You can also support me for free by reading ahead of Wattpad on Inkitt and Good Novel! I've worked super hard to write some extra chapters instead of removing the whole thing from Wattpad so nobody is losing out.

Search esssea on both platforms

Thank you so much and I hope you like the rest of the book!

Much love <3