𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

-Diana's POV-

After changing, I sit down on my bed as miss-Natalie, tries to fix her hair.

"This hair curler is shit." She mumbles kind of annoyed as she puts it down and plays with her hair. She straightens up and turns around towards me.

"Can I do your makeup?" She asks.

"Wow thanks."

"Thanks what?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Thanks for saying I need makeup." I smile and she rolls her eyes.

"You know you don't need it, I'm just saying I can do it if you want." She shrugs turning back around.

"Fine, do it." I say and she walks over to my vanity, opening the drawer and looking through it.

"I thought all teenagers have piles of makeup."

"You're in your twenties, you're not long past being a teenager." I laugh and she hums.

"Watch the attitude Diana. I don't like it." She mumbled something after but like most of the time I can't catch it.

"Looks like we have to work with what we got." She turns around walking over to me, she puts the stuff she got out the vanity onto my bed. She bends down looking at me, not directly in the eye.

"You need to start moisturising, your face is dry. Those blackheads won't go themselves, you can get nose strips. They help."

"Thanks." I mumble, making me feel so confident!! I play with the bracelet on my wrist and she holds the bottle of foundation. She puts it down beside me.

"You're gorgeous Diana, you don't need makeup....besides I don't feel like doing it. Let's just go." She clears her throat, straightening up. I get up and she takes out her phone.

✺ ✺ ✺

We get to the club and wait in the line to get inside. I stand beside Natalie, I look at her and she was looking to the front of the line. I look around shaking my hands because I'm cold.

The like begins to move quickly so we keep walking up.

We finally get to the front and Natalie walks in, I follow but the bouncer stops me with his hand on my upper arm.

"Your ID?" He says, I freeze not knowing what to do.

"She's with me." Natalie comes back and he shakes his head.

"No ID, no going inside."

"It's fine-"

"You let a girl that was nothing past sixteen in just a second ago because she flirted you, your eyes glued to her ass when she went in. I know the manager very well, Michelle and I are good friends and I'm sure she wouldn't like to hear that the bouncer is a creep." She comes back putting her hand on my shoulder, giving him a death stare to let me go. He lets me go and she she looks away leading me inside. She walks behind me, moving her hand to my lower back as we walk in.

"I could have just went home. I don't really mind."

"Well I did mind, come on." She takes her hands away from me, but stays close as I follow her. My eyes move down the back of her. Oh god....