024

Cassiopeia hated this.

She hated causing others harm. She hated lying to her friends. And she absolutely hated all the questions that came from her arrangement with Blaise and Theo.

She was also royally pissed off with Hermione right now.

▲▼▲

"So, you and Blaise huh?"

Cassiopeia looked up at Hermione. Now, don't get her wrong, Cassiopeia considered Hermione one of her closed friends. She was her only female friend and they two had developed a strong bond. But Cassie also hated it when people tried to get information out of her. So, Hermione's question rubbed her the wrong way, per say.

"What about it?" Cassiopeia snapped.

"Well," Hermione muttered, "he's just so, and you're so... y'know?"

"No Hermione, I do not know. Please, enlighten me."

"Well, you two are just so different! Plus, he's never shown an interest in you before! But Harry on the other hand..."

Cassiopeia slammed her book shut and angrily looked up at the older girl.

"Hermione. If you bring up Harry, I will turn you into a slug. And you know I can do it. I have to go now."

"Wait, Cas!"

But it was too late. Cassiopeia had already stormed out of the room and made her way to the first empty closet she could find. There she slammed her head against the wall and closed her eyes.

Peace. Finally.

But not for long.

▲▼▲

Harry Potter was fast. Fast with his decisions, fast on his broom, and a fast runner. His ability to run fast was beneficial when he had played a prank on the Slytherins and needed to get away fast.

In fact, that's what he was doing right now. But, Harry also knew his body, and he knew that he needed rest. So, he opened the door to the first closet he could find and jumped in it.

Not knowing that someone else had the same idea as him.

▲▼▲

The opening of the door caused Cassiopeia to snap her head up. And then, she was greeted with none other than Harry James Potter.

"Puppy?" The boy asked, turning on the small light in the closet.

"Potter. Why are you in here?"

Now, Cassiopeia didn't want him to actually respond to the question, but Harry didn't understand that, so he took it as a opportunity to sit down and tell her all about the prank he pulled on Mulciber, which involved him turning his hair pink and forcing him to say everything backwards. And by the end of it, Cassie did not want to hear one word.

"Potter, feel free to continue speaking, but I'm going to head out," Cassiopeia said as she turned the handle to the door. But it was jammed. So, she did what any logical person would do, she tried again, and again, and again until she was practically shaking the door.

"It must only open from the outside," Harry said, "You know what that means, more time to spend together!"

Salazar, Cassiopeia really was screwed.

▲▼▲

Harry Potter was happy. He was practically on a date with the girl that he loved, and he couldn't wait to tell his dad about it.

Cassiopeia was not happy. However, it was better than being alone. When she was alone, all she could do was think. Think about her mother and father, her terrifying future, and her dim past. So, at least Potter's voice drowned that all out.

"So Puppy," the brown haired boy said, "what are you doing in here?"

"If you want to know Potter, I had actually just ran away from your friend because of her unsolicited comments," Cassiopeia responding.

Harry was now interested, what comments could Hermione possibly make about Cassiopeia? After all, Hermione loved her. She was always talking about how much she adored spending time with an "intellectual equal" as opposed to Ron and Harry. He could only assume the conversation had something to do whit him. And if so, he was especially interested.

"So, what did she say?" Harry asked, hoping to lure more information out of the girl.

"Why do you want to know Potter," Cassiopeia questioned, "After all, it has nothing to do with you," the girl lied.

"Oh, but I think it does," Harry said. "Hermione wouldn't be able to extract such a reaction from you without mentioning something that got you especially riled up. Like me, for example."

"Potter, trust me. Girls have much more to do than talk about you."

"I don't think so my love!"

"I am not your love."

"Yes you are Cassiopeia. You are my beating heart and even if I'm not your love, you're mine. You're my reason for waking up in the morning and the last thought on my mind before bed."

Harry's confession confused Cassiopeia. All this time, she thought that he was just playing around with her, but maybe there was some truth to his statements?

"Harry,"

"Oh thank Merlin! There you are I was looking for you everywhere! I'm so sorry Cassie! I don't know what came over me!" Hermione Granger quickly said after busting open the door. "Oh, hi Harry."

▲▼▲

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

hey guys! i just wanted to most this for you, as i got some late night motivation! i hope everyone is having an amazing day/night

xoxo,
pandora