𝟬𝟮

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

"𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯." the news reporter explained.

"yo you dead act like an old person, who watches the news at sixteen." kiara chuckled at her sister who sat there on the couch, eating a bag of chips.

"shut up kiara." kion mumbled, she wasn't really in the mood at the moment.

𝘺𝘦𝘱..𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

"ki, you good?" kiara sat next to her sister, kion only nodded.

"is mom here?" she questioned.

"nope, she left out for work before the storm started." kion responded.

"well i'm gonna have some company." kiara grabbed her phone to call her friends.

kion watched as the news went off, she then grabbed the remote and went to netflix. she searched for stranger things and turned to the newest seasons.

"this show mad weird," kiara mumbled, "well go back in your room if you don't like it." kion honestly just wanted her sister to leave her alone.

━━━━━━━

"kiara my hearttt," jerry dragged as she let them into the house.

"ya niggas in here watchin' criminal minds." camrin chuckled as he sat on the couch.

"what you call us over here for kia?" kevin asked his friend whom stood there staring into her phone, "i told ya i just wanted to hangout." she looked up from her phone.

"whatttt? since when have you ever called us to just 'hang out'?" jerry asked.

"okay...well the reason i called y'all here is because i need y'all to help me set this girl up." she huffed in irritation.

jerry scoffed before speaking, "kiara we already just did some shit a couple nights ago. we supposed to be laying low for a while, unless you gone take a case for one of us and i know for a fact you not because you not ready for that shit," jerry explained making her frown.

"yeah jail definitely ain't a place for you." kevin added on causing her to roll her eyes.

"but— there was a knock on the door cutting kiara off.

seconds later you could hear house keys, the lock untwisted and the door opened revealing their mom.

𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰, 𝘬𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵.

"m-mom what're you doing home early?" kiara held a worried look on her face.

"they said i could leave early...who are all these people and why are they here?" she closed the door.

"my friends.." kiara trailed off.

"you know what, everybody get out. and you have some nerve having marijuana in my house." she pointed at jerry.

"sorry miss." they all got up and left.

"i don't even wanna look at you right now, and kion you too? i expect the best from you since you're the oldest," she sighed. "just go to your rooms." she dismissed the two.

as they both went to their rooms, kion closed her bedroom door and sat on her bed. she'd knew her mom was really upset at her, since she's the one that barely gets into any trouble.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐰 𝐢𝐭? 𝐋𝐦𝐤

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐥.

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘